Intro

Maria's POV

I run as fast as my legs can carry me, until my breath is knocked out of me. I see Reese and his 3 men running after me.

Let me explain. I just turned 16 and I found out my parents are illegally selling me to my abusive hybrid ex Reese. He is a Lord to Andy Biersacks coven. They all ambushed me with the news and I ran out of there as fast as I could.

I turn a corner down a alley and suddenly they are all in front of me. Reeses face changes out ,fangs bared and his yellow wolf eyes glowing , not happy at all. Before I could blink or scream , he grabs me by my throat and throws me across the alley and I hit my head hard against the brick wall. I could feel my head start to bleed.

He then stalks over to me , picks me up by my throat and holds me against the wall, slamming again hard one more time. My vision starts to blur.

"You know your acting like a spoiled ungreatful brat aren't you?!" He taunts and I was too weak to fight back.

"I told you ..your never gonna escape me ....your mine forever,  I thought that mark on your neck says so." He snarls,  referring to the healed bite scar on the left side of my pale neck.
If anyone knew what he did , the Council would kill him immediately. It is against the law for any species to bite or mark someone that isn't their mate. You see each pair has a matching birthmark and clearly me and Reese do not have the matching mark.

"Fuck you.." I manage to choke  ,spitting in his face. He drops me and wiped his face and when his golden eyes met mine one last time , he didn't look happy. Before I knew it he was beating me.  Breaking my leg , my rips , my arm ,my nose. I felt the blood soak my whole body and face. I was in so much pain, I was just ready for death at this point.

He picks me up by my hair and forces me.to kiss him .  When he pulls away , he bites me without warning ,starting to drain me of my blood.

Suddenly I hear a groaning sound .  Reese stops and we look behind him to see his two men fall to the floor dead,  a blonde figure behind him holding the hearts of the two men.

"Holy shit." He said, face full of fear. The only time I managed to live to see it.

He doesn't hesitate letting me go and vamp speeding away.  But before I could meet the ground , the blonde man, speeds to me and catches me . I just stare blankly at him.

"It's ok...im gonna help you." He said and I see that his eyes were red.  He's a vampire.  I managed to say some words,but choking on my blood in the process.

"I don't wanna die." I whispered.  He bit his wrist and held it to my mouth.

"I won't let you die..drink ." He said and I didn't hesitate,  and I grabbed his wrist and start drinking his blood. I hear him moan above me , I found myself enjoying the taste of his blood very much. I did this for a few minutes before letting him go.

"Rest my dear...itll be better soon." He picks me up and starts to exit the alley and I feel myself obey his order and I close my eyes, it not being long before I feel myself go into a deep slumber.

__

end of chapter