Seven Years of Love ~ KyuHyun Imagine

KyuHyun Imagine Titled 'Seven Years of Love'

The wind blew so calmly, the sun shined so brightly, it was such a beautiful weather. I laid back on the grass as I closed my eyes and listened to a beautiful voice singing. I was moved by the lyrics and the voice singing it. I breathed in the fresh air and let out a sigh. What an amazing day it is. Suddenly, i felt a cold wind blow across me and there was no more warmth of the sun shining down, I opened my eyes to see KyuHyun slowly sit and lie down besides me. He started singing, so he was the one singing at first. He smiled at me with the most beautiful smile ever. It was cute the way he glances at me. It's like heaven on earth.

KyuHyun: what are you doing alone on such a beautiful day?

He lifted me up and laid me back down on him. I laid on his chest. I was able to hear his heart beat and feel the warmth and safety from him. His arms wrapped around me. I slowly closed my eyes in comfort and smiled.

KyuHyun: It's likely for you to spend such an amazing day with the most beautiful girl in the world.

Me: who are you referring to the most beautiful girl in the world?

KyuHyun: of course my lovely sweet darling.

He kisses the top of my head gently and hugs me tighter.

KyuHyun: I want to trap you in my arms forever like this so you won't ever be able to run away from me.

I get up off KyuHyun and pinch his nose and tease him. I smile as he gets up and leans into kiss me. I gently kiss him back on the lips. He smiles at me with the most angelic smile ever.

KyuHyun: watch out!

KyuHyun hugs me and rolls over. I look up to see a biker quickly past by in a rush. My heart started to beat super fast, so scared that the biker would have rode into us. I smiled to see that both KyuHyun and I were safe. I realized that KyuHyun was on top of me now. He stared into my eyes and I stared back at him. He slowly closes his eyes and leans in. The moment I closed my eyes, I felt KyuHyun's lips on mine. It started out as a romantic sweet kiss but as the kiss went on, it got more intense to the point that KyuHyun was on top of me as we continued to kiss. My heart kept racing as if it was trying to win a rally.

KyuHyun: i love being with you.

He gets up off the floor as he smiles at me. My hands slowly slip away from his.

KyuHyun: I'll be right back

~KyuHyun's Point of View~
I quickly ran to the tree that was just to the left of us. I noticed there were many flowers, not just all of the same kind but all different. I picked them up slowly at a time. I took one and smelled it as I closed my eyes. I know (YourName) is going to love it! I quickly ran back to (YourName) as she sat there. I placed the flower crown i made with all different kinds of flowers, on her head. I hugged her tight from the back and left a kiss on her cheeks.

~My Point of View~
My heart jumped from the surprise of KyuHyun being back so fast.

Me: You scared me! What is this on my head?

I was about to take off of my head but KyuHyun stopped me. He smiled and held my hands in his.

KyuHyun: don't take it off, wear it, you look beautiful. If you take it off, you're telling me you don't want to be my princess.

Me: where's your crown then?

KyuHyun: right here

KyuHyun puts on a flower crown on his head as well. Now we both have one. This is so cute, couple crowns. So sweet!

KyuHyun: You're my princess, I'm your prince.

Me: couple crowns, this is so cute and sweet of you!

KyuHyun: I'll do anything to make you happy, I'll be the most silliest guy or the most sweet guy or the funniest, up to you, as long as it makes you happy.

Me: I love you so much

KyuHyun holds my hands as we walk around the park. KyuHyun smiles and avoids to look at me in the eyes. He starts swinging my hands back and forth as walk. As we walked around the park, we started to walk along the sidewalks and passed by many stores.

KyuHyun: Ah! come with me!

KyuHyun looked at me and smiled, his eyes lights up. He held my hands tighter and started running. We entered a building where there were many instruments like the piano, the guitar, violin, flute, clarinet, trumpet, and much much more. KyuHyun sat down in front of the piano and started to play. I sat next to him and laid my head on his shoulders. I closed my eyes as I listened to KyuHyun sing. I love it when he sings, i feel butterflies in my stomach, it's like i'm floating in the sky. When KyuHyun was done playing, he turned to me and looked into my eyes seriously. He smiled and showed a sign of shyness but i thought it was still cute. My started beating a lot faster, wondering what surprise KyuHyun has this time. KyuHyun stands up and goes on his knees as he holds my hands.

KyuHyun: (YourName).. would you marry me?

He takes out a box from his pockets and opens it. The lights shine on the diamond so bright, it almost blinded me.

KyuHyun: I know it's not well thought of and I'm sure you're surprised that I would propose to you here. Music is our passion and I know music is your inspiration, i thought it would be cute for me to propose here because it has so much meaning. I know you probably expected much more than this

Tears start coming down my cheeks, seven years of love with KyuHyun, and the day finally comes that he proposed to me! I don't care where he proposes me at, it could be at my house, at a restaurant, at the Great Wall of China, Hawaii, or anywhere, it wouldn't matter. I nod my head and KyuHyun slides the ring on my ring finger. KyuHyun gets up off the floor and smiles at me. He hugs me and lifts me off the floor as he spins around.

KyuHyun: you're mine forever, my lovely princess. I love you!

~The End~

I hope you like this short KyuHyun story! Ah I'm fangirling just reading this myself! KyuHyun is one of my top bias in super junior! <3