ZhouMi Imagine Titled "1-4-3"

What is love? It's different for everyone, someone can consider love as the act of caring for them or someone can consider it love when another person gifts them presents. To me, love is a simple yet complicated feeling. I find myself in love when I'm constantly thinking about that one person. I know when I'm in love because the way I act when they're on my mind, is totally different from the way I'd act normally. Sometimes I'm confused because love is a complex word. To someone, love can mean nothing at all while to others, it can mean the world to them.

Lately, I've been filming a new drama. There's this one person, named ZhouMi, who is the lead actor, he has many kissing scenes with this one girl named MeiBin. Whenever they have to repeat their kissing scenes, a flow of jealousy overcomes my heart. Sometimes, I'd love to punch the director because I can't stand them always kissing. Every night, the scene will replay in my mind. The only way to fall asleep is to picture myself as the girl kissing him. It just leaves a smile on my face all the time. I guess this is what you can call love. There's many nights where I want to text him, "You've done so great today! Sweet dreams, rest a lot, don't stay up too late ~ Goodnight!" But I'm scared to bother him at such late hours. I wonder if he's asleep yet. In about a week, all the filming will be done. Should I just tell him how I feel?
I got up early in the morning to get ready to go film for the drama, honestly when this drama ends, I'll miss waking up so early for filming. I don't think I'll ever be in touch with ZhouMi anymore either. I play the role of ZhouMi's character's sister. This drama is easy for me to film is because I'm suppose to be a happy and supportive sister to ShengLun(ZhouMi's character). I'll always be happy to be around ZhouMi! Especially when he hugs me as his real own sister. Sometimes, I believe we're together as a couple. I always imagine myself texting ZhouMi an 'I love you' message, but I hesitate a lot. I'm thinking of using a code to express my feeling to him.

~ZhouMi's Point of View~
Although I have many many kissing scenes with actress, MeiBin, my heart always beat faster when I hug (YourName). I enjoy the scenes when I'm around her as well. Is it because I feel thrilled to act with her? Or is it because I have some special feelings for her? I always hesitate to say something to her, I always deleted the messages I type to her at night. I'm afraid it'll wake her up if I send her a text. I guess I am a little shy too. Should I think of a code to tell her my feelings?
Usually people use 1-4-3 because it means I love you, I'm sure she knows what it means as well. We've been learning Korean and English together with MeiBin at lunch time a lot.

~My Point of View~
Ah! Since ZhouMi, MeiBin, and I get lunch together and study hard to learn Korean, I can use Korean as my code? 사랑해(I love you) is a total of three words and eighteen strokes. 사 with four strokes. 랑 with eight strokes. 해 with six strokes. 4-8-6 will be the code!
I smile to myself as I type in these three numbers. The moment I send the text, I receive a text from him that says, "1-4-3" I look at the screen with a confused look.. "1-4-3"? What does that mean? Ah is he using codes too? 1 would be for I. 4 will be for.. hmm.. hate?! 3 for you?! Yah! I took the guts to send an "I love you" text and you send me an "I hate you" text? Noo.. maybe I'm wrong.. I don't know so much about English honestly..

Author's Note: Haha honestly it's awkward for the girl aka you the reader to be thinking that you don't know much about English when this whole imagine is in English. Seems weird right? Just imagine that you're thinking those thoughts in another language ^.^

I texted him back, "What does 1-4-3 stand for? ... *Inserts a upset face*."

"... ah.. I love you *inserts heart* But.. what does 4-8-6 mean?"

The moment I read "I love you" I went crazy. I rolled around in bed, smiling like a idiot. Eventually I rolled off bed because of how happy I was. I couldn't stop smiling at all and my heart kept beating faster and faster as if he just kissed me. I tried to calm myself down as my phone started to ring. My ringtone is ZhouMi singing the OST for the drama. Ahh! It's ZhouMi calling! I'm so nervous. My grip on the phone tightens as my smile gets bigger. I take in a deep breathe before answering the call.

"Why are you calling me at this hour?" I asked him.

"I wanted to hear your voice before I sleep. Anyways, what does 4-8-6 mean?" He replied.

I blushed and couldn't keep a straight face at all. I just keep smiling.

"It means.. I love you." I hesitantly answered him.

I put him on speaker and threw my phone on the bed. I'm crying in tears of joy! I cover my face with my hands as if ZhouMi was to be standing in front of me. My heart starts beating faster and faster as each second passes on with an awkward silence. I try to take in a deep breathe but I'm still not calm.

"Now i can have a nice sleep and a beautiful dream of you tonight. See you tomorrow beautiful." ZhouMi suddenly says, breaking off the silence. I get a text from him with a heart and a kissy face. He ends the call and I'm left there still smiling like an idiot.

~The End~

Happy Birthday ZhouMi! hehe always be healthy and happy <3 Written on 4/18 well heh in China/Korea, it's already the 19th so it's basically his birthday. I write this little note because maybe you might be reading this a week from now or two months from now, it wouldn't be right to say happy birthday right? So yea~ and to those who read my imagine, I hope you like the imagine! Thank you for reading also~