SungMin Imagine "Everlasting Love"

SungMin Imagine Titled "Everlasting Love"

Imagine :

I had a flashback back to the first year of middle school, which was about six years back. It was most important to me because it was the year I've met the most important person in my life, his name was SungMin. I love everything about him and thinking of before, I really miss him, I really miss his touch, his hug. We dated six years ago but lost contact three years after we started dating. I wonder how he's doing now. He must have changed a lot, he must have gotten really handsome. As I had these thoughts and flashbacks, I walked cluelessly, didn't know where I was headed to till I bumped into a group of people, one of them offered me help when I fell down.

?: sorry.. Are you okay?

Me: im sorry I bumped into you..

?: it's okay, you seem down, what's up?

Me: I miss someone

?: My name is SungMin, feel free to tell me everything, I'm willing to listen. I can help you because there is someone I really miss too

Me: SungMin?! Lee SungMin?

SungMin: yes, do you know me?

Me: (YourName)! It's me! Do you remember me?

SungMin: (YourName) I miss you!

SungMin hugs me tight and says I miss you again and again.

Me: what made me miss you more is all these flashbacks about when we were together.

SungMin: Im sorry, I will never let you leave my life like that ever again

Me: you've waited for me? All this time? You haven't dated one girl at all?

SungMin: nope, I was hoping I'd meet you like today.

Me: so tell me how you've been? I kind of overheard before I bumped into you, that you're in a band?

SungMin: Yes, Super Junior

Me: you must be close with EXO!

SungMin: I guess

Me: I want to meet KyungSoo, can I?

SungMin: is he like?

Me: my crush!

SungMin: oh.. I thought.. Well KyungSoo is a really good guy too, he's good at cooking, he's clean and he's really nice.

Me: SungMin.. You shouldn't have waited for me.. I don't think I deserve such a good guy like you.. Many girls love you, I know that.

SungMin: you're everything to me, no one will replace you, I love only you. I want to be with you and anyone has to hate on us, I don't care because I'll be happy to have you with me.

Me: SungMin.. I told you have a crush on KyungSoo now!

SungMin: so? That doesn't mean I don't have a chance, I'm not going to give up on you.

Me: dont you think I've hurt you enough? I've kept you waiting all this time when I knew you were in super junior

I lied to SungMin about knowing about him being in super junior.

SungMin: even if you hurt me, it doesn't matter because I love you. Have you never heard those sayings that if you really love someone it won't hurt that much to be used because I'm still with you in some way. You can ask me anything about KyungSoo and I'll answer you because I'm able to talk to you still. I'm going to wait for you.

Me: don't wait any longer SungMin

I start to laugh.

SungMin: why are you laughing?

Me: silly, everything about KyungSoo being my crush and me knowing about super junior is a lie. I'm so surprised you're in a band now! And the guy of my dreams is you

SungMin: you said it was KyungSoo

Me: I lied

SungMin: so you always remembered me right?

Me: always. I really miss you to be honest, I miss you so much!

SungMin: what was all this acting at first? It's like you've planned everything and as if you knew you'd bump into me.

Me: i promised myself I'd have an act for you if I ever bump into you to make you jealous and to see if you really love me still. I was really sad at first because I really missed you but now I'm so happy, happier than ever.

I took SungMin's hands and walked with him around the park.

SungMin: there's a lot to catch up with, it's been years that I've seen you, you've gotten even more pretty.

Me: you've gotten so handsome..

SungMin leans in to kiss me. I miss his touch, his kiss, his existence, and him. I miss him.

Me: sungmin.. You'll sing me a song right? I miss your voice. I miss everything about you.

My grip on his hands became tighter. I actually wanted to hug him real tight because of how much I miss him. SungMin kisses me again and I kiss him back.

SungMin: just like you, I promised myself I'd sing you a song I wrote just for you. This song.. I wrote it when we were together, I never got a chance to sing it, but I'm going to sing it for you today.

The rest of super junior started singing as we walked. SungMin joined in as the music was playing. Heechul gave SungMin a rose and SungMin handed me the rose as he sang. I blushed and smiled a lot because of the lyrics, the meaning of it, the song, the rose, SungMin's voice. The song is titled Everlasting Love, just like how our love is. No matter how far, where we are, how much time has passed, our love is still there for each other, and stronger than ever.

SungMin: Let's go to the beach, or watch a movie, eat dinner together, go shopping, or cuddle, okay? As long as I'm with you, my life is complete.

~ The End ~

Sorry if there are any mistakes! This is my first SuJu imagine so please support me and leave comments? It'll be nice to know what you think! <3 have a wonderful day(: