RyeoWook Imagine ~ Anniversary

Ryeowook Imagine ~ Anniversary

Today is no ordinary day, it's a day to never forget. One year ago, I married to the sweetest, most caring man in the world. Ryeowook. He's my namja(man), my love, and my life. We've been through thick and thin, rainstorms and sunshine. The video portrayed all the memories we had since we've got married.

Rock climbing. I slipped on a rock, and was terrified, but he grabbed my arms, and pulled me to hug me tight. I never felt any warmer hug. I felt so safe, even when I was at the edge of a cliff. His kisses, his every word, makes me feel so relaxed. I promised never to go rock climbing, he didn't even get mad at me, but got mad at himself. He slapped himself, and angrily shouted, "How can I be so careless to but my love in danger!" I pulled him together, and kissed him. He started tickling me and hugging me, as I pushed him away. He chased after me, as I ran from him. Those memories felt like when were little kids, when we were playing tag, and you said I was it. Instead of running from me, you hugged me. In the end, I'm yours and you're mine.
Beach. We were crazy enough to jump into the freezing water at midnight during winter time . It felt relaxing because we were the only ones there. He surprised me with lighted up candles in a shape of butterflies. He knows how much I love butterflies. I was originally afraid of them. Before, there was a blue butterfly following me in the school garden, so I kept running away from it. I then bumped into Ryeowook, and that's when I first met him. Though they are insects, they can be beautiful on the inside.
Disneyland in LA. It was our first time flying to Los Angelos! We went on all the crazy rides, and little rides together. of course, I am grown up, but still have a soul of a little kid. Ryeowook bought me a stitch from lilo and stitch! It's so cute, but not as cute as my Wookie. We even bought keychains with our names on it. I had his and he had mine.

Through everything we've done together, there has always been fans of Wookie's. I'm so proud of him, and so lucky to be the one to listen to his voice every night. Because he is my namja(man), of course, I get jealous and upset sometimes when fans hug him too much or get too close to him. Other than that, there's nothing I can be mad at with Wookie. He's comforted me so many times, and reminded me so many times that I'm only his, but there's just those times when you can't help but to be jealous.

It is picture time! Wookie is so sweet to let his fans in for our anniversary! But I'm so upset! Not to mention all the fans shoving, but all the fans screaming and staring at my Wookie. It's great to have his fans here to celebrate with us, but really, it's picture time, and they're not even looking at the camera, but only at my Wookie. I left without a word, and ran. Wookie tried to grab me, but I pulled away and all the fans crowded over him. I heard him shout, "(YourName)! My fans are so lovely, please understand. You can't hate them,can you? They made that video for us."

I love his fans, I do. I don't hate them, but there's that time when you get jealous! There's so many of his fans, and even in a dress, I feel like I'm not the prettiest.

Ryeowook pulls my arms and hugs me from behind. He shouts, "You are my one and only yeoja(women)! I love you, you are still so cute even when you pout and get jealous. That's how I know you love me. You are the most understanding! That's why they aren't just my fans, but our fans who ship us!"

~The End~

Ahh! So cute! hehe I hope you like this imagine! I did not intend to hurt any Elf's feelings! okay ! I don't mean to~ I am sorry if you thought this imagine was somewhat rude! Forgive me~ Happy birthday to our Wookie!