Leeteuk Imagine Titled "With You is Where I Belong"

Leeteuk Imagine ~ With You is Where I Belong

I was able to spend time with you to celebrate your birthday for every year that has came along. Though I was only another person in the crowd, every smile you gave, made me feel the most luckiest person. The silliness you showed up on stage, and the cuteness you shared, made me realize that no matter what you do, my heart is always beating for you like crazy. Whether if it's miles away, or a few steps, with the thought of you on my mind is enough to make me smile the way someone would when they receive a billion dollars. To someone, money could be their gold, or it could be having their dream job, but for me, it's you.
Because you are my world, just your smile is more than enough. It's that time of the year, where I can hear your voice live, the voice that makes my heart flutter so much. And the time of the year to celebrate your birthday. Every time, I always had some words prepared for you just in case if one day there was a miracle. I believe I can be strong to tell you the words 'I love you', but every time, when you stare into my eyes from stage, my heart is trembling. If I had the courage to run up to stage, and tell you just three words, without being afraid of taken away, maybe I just might be the girl by your side. I admit I have no faith in myself to be the girl by your side, but I can promise you, that for you, I'll give you my best. Is it silly for me to think beyond like this when you don't even know me? Suddenly you pointed at my direction, and gave me a wink that made my eyes teary. The times you made me smile, you don't even know, the times you made me laugh, you'd lose count trying to count, but for this wink you've dedicated for me, you don't even know that you just completed my life. People wonder why I don't give other men a chance, they say I'm silly, because time will fly by so fast. I will start getting old, no one will love me for the wrinkles on my face. I didn't mind, because I know love isn't about looks, and also because there's only one spot available in my heart, which is for you.
I dream everyday that we will grow old together. All it takes is for you to take my hands. I reached my hands out, hoping you'll be able to reach me. Our eyes met again, as you reach your hands out to me, and you clench your fist together, then placing your fist on your heart. You've only just realized my love for you, but it's not late, because there's never a time limit for love.The members teased you, and tickled you till you were lying on the stage, but I will always be like the stage that will hold you up. I will never let you fall down into a dark road that would never end.

Suddenly I felt a hand grab mine. I looked all around the stage, unable to see Leeteuk, my smile turned into a frown, until I saw it was Leeteuk who took my hands. With you is where I belong. All the members gave me a microphone, forcing me to do a duet according to your request. I took the microphone, unafraid of anything, as long as it made you smile. Everyone shouted Mr. Park and Mrs. Park. In the beginning, I didn't understand because I was too happy that the one I love the most is right next to me. Park JungSu, I love you. I'm in love with you, and not just when you're on stage, I love you always. You took my hands in yours, as everyone cheered Mrs. Park. Maybe I do suit you well as your wife. Hehe. You don't know how many tears I want to cry out right now, I am so lucky, not out of this crowd, but out of the whole world. Because it's you, anything you do makes me go crazy. He slowly leaned in to kiss me on my lips. His lips that I always dreamed of were against mine.

~The End ~

I bet we always imagine that moment when you attend their concert, and you make some sort of eye contact, and he brings you on stage, so I wrote this simple imagine lol nothing so crazy, but something we can relate? Never lose hope(: