My Valentines ~ Hangeng Imagine

Hangeng Imagine Titled "My Valentines"

Imagine:

~Flashback. Hengeng's Point of View~
I bumped into her as I was messing around with my friends. The wind blowing her beautiful, long hair back. I was left with a smile on my face. I slowly helped her pick up her books as I stared at her. She smiled with such a stunning smile as she picked up her books.

Hangeng: I'm sorry about that. I hope you're not missing anything

She smiled at me and shook her head. Her smile was tattooed onto my brain.

Hangeng: I..

My friends all pulled me away from her. All I could do was wave back at her. She shouted, "Thank you! I hope one day we can bump into each other again!"

I was left with her beautiful smile. She winked at me and her eyes sparkled from the sunlight. The sun was bright but the sight of her beauty blinded me. She turned and walked away. If only I could bump into her again.

~End of Flashback~

ZhouMi: Hey, haven't we seen that girl somewhere?

Siwon: isn't she the girl Hangeng was daydreaming about the past three weeks?

Someone bumps into me as their arms wrap around me, causing me to choke on my water. I coughed as the others laughed at me.

Eunhyuk: hey she's looking over here

Hangeng: who?

I blushed and tried to hide my face. I pretended to not know she was there but it was no use. She recognized me and came up to me as the members vanished so quickly.

~My Point of View~
I honestly thought he was cute, it was my bad I left before getting his name the other time.

Me: hey, didn't think we'd meet again

Is it faith that we can bump into each other again? Maybe.

Hangeng: Me neither

Me: anyways, I didn't think I got to say thank you properly, so I got you something.

Hangeng: A jacket, thanks. Actually I got you something too.

Me: really?

He rapidly ran to his car and came back with a big teddy bear. I was literally so shocked.

Me: what's this?

Hangeng: it's just something.. I thought maybe.. it's almost Valentine's Day and I didn't think I have anyone to spend it with. You're the first person I had in mind.

He handed me the teddy bear. In his other hand were a bunches of beautiful, red roses. My heart started to beat really fast and I couldn't stop it, it's like as if I just ran ten miles.

Hangeng: will you be my Valentines? I've been thinking a lot lately about how I'd tell you if I was to bump into you.

He gave me a charming smile and held out the bunches of roses in front of me. My face flushed red and I avoided his eyes. At the corner of my mouth, came out a smile. I covered my face with the gigantic teddy bear he gave me.

Hangeng: why are you hiding your gorgeous face from me for? Am I too ugly for you?

Without thinking, I shouted, "No! I want to be your valentines." I held the teddy bear tighter to my face. I felt a little peck on my cheeks all of a sudden. I looked up to see Hangeng right in front of me. He leaned in and stole a kiss on my lips. I blushed and quickly looked down.

Hangeng: I love you.

<Awkward Silence>

Hangeng: Do you believe in love at first sight?

Me: I do

~Authors Point of View~
When Valentines Day came, Hangeng and you (aka the reader) spent the day together doing the things you both love to do <3

~The End~

I hope you like this imagine! Thank you for reading(: sorry if there are any mistakes~