chapter 13

chapter 13
austin point of view

"i am sometimes afraid, you know?" i tell mitch, after the skate closed. we do this every monday. he is sort of like my therapist you could say, but without paying.

"what are you afraid of?" he asks

"everything. life. its scary"

"well, your going to have to overcome those fears because you have to go through life. trust me, i know its hard but i can see it in you that you can do it. what scares you the most this month?" he asks

"um... i think i have a boyfriend.. and i just don't know." i sigh.
mitch knows about my past relationship.

"well, look at his personality. do you think he would have any intention to hurt you?"

i imagine dez's helpless face. that boy probably would never hurt a fly.

"no" i laugh while saying it.

"then you'll be fine" mitch smiles at me,"now get out"

"yes sir" i say and leave the skate.

i go in my car and drive home.
i get to my apartment and as soon as i walk in i am tackled to the ground.
my eyes are suddenly covered with a blindfold and i try to scream but i am at a loss of words.

"its okay" i hear the familiar voice of my ex and i start to cry.

"oh stop crying"

my vision then goes black

///////

"austin? austin?" i feel a pair of hands shaking me.

i open my eyes and see Dez looking at me in worry. i push him away and glare at him in disgust.

"you did this?"

"what?"

"you. you fucking tied me up and beat me? what?" i yell at him.

"n-no. what are you saying?"

"but..." i trail off looking around slowly. i notice that i am in my bed and there is no blind fold anywhere. i then come to the scary conclusion that... it was just a dream. i wrap my hands around myself and start to sob.

dez crawls over to me and wraps his arms around me in a hug.

"im s-sorry" i choke out.

"its okay"

we lay there for a while and it hits me. hes the one.

he really is.