chapter 4

chapter 4
Austin point of view

Next week, on Friday it's break week.
Break week is free skating. That basically means you can come with your own skates, or rent, and just skate around the rink with some friends and listen to the music.
I enjoy it personally, even though I have to skate around the rink a million times watching the kids, teens, and adults.

"Hey" Mitch calls over to me

"Yeah?"

"Go break up those kids over by the food section" he demands and I nod.
I honestly hate breaking friends up but if they start to be suspicious, then you know.

"Hey guys, c'mon break it up" I say and they continue to laugh, but break up.

I go back on the rink and skate around with ally.

"Why don't we have these more often?" She asks, "they are fun and it's not even work, although Thomas and Mathew have to clean up afterwards"

"Yeah I know. I honestly feel bad for those two. Maybe I'll take an extra shift for them." I say and my alarm goes off.
"See you later alls, I gotta switch with Jessica"

I skate off the rink and switch. I go into my miniature office. It's pretty cool, since I get to keep track of everything.
Looking through my notebook of times and schedules, I prepare myself for a long night.

///////

On Saturday, it's always a nice calming day. There's only private one on one lessons, and not many people come to them. I only have 2.
This one girl who is maybe around 14, always confessing her 'undying love' for me. Haha, to bad sweetheart I'm gay.
Even though I told her she still continues to annoy me with it.
Then, I have this grown man who is maybe 33. Not the best age to learn.
He claims he wants to learn so he can get closer with his son, since he and his wife had a divorce and he hasn't seen his son in four years. Nevertheless, I still teach him. Age doesn't matter.

Later on in the day, Lucas, the incredibly sexy manager who sets up the lessons, comes over to me in my office as I am typing out an essay. I still go to college, you know.

"Hey Austin" Lucas says

"What's up?" I turn around to face him.

"Well, since you don't have much to be doing... I decided to tell you. You have a new costumer" he says and I'm shocked. A new student? What? I haven't had a new one in like months!

"Oh cool, who's the student?"

"His name is Dez. He's 19, orange hair, and I guess sort of tall."

"What's his last name?" I ask, wondering if he's talking about the Dez.

"Worthy. He has the same last name as Clara"

Wait. So... He's coming to take lessons? He doesn't seem like the one to want to know how to skate. I guess I could give him some 'special' tips. wink wink.

"Oh good, so when is he starting?"

"Now. Well, like I said before.. You don't seem to be doing anything."

"I'm typing an essay!" I groan

"Do you seriously want me to tell this boy to leave because his trainer is too lazy to move his ass?" Lucas glares but with a smirk.

"Ugh fine. Fuck off" I say and get up, going to my locker to put my skates on.

"Good boy" he says and leaves.

I really didn't want to teach a lesson, especially because he was a beginner, but whatever I guess.
I skate out to the rink and see the red headed boy struggling to stay on the wall.

"hey red, nice skates"

Hearing my voice he looks at me in shock and falls. I hold back a laugh, skating over to him and holding my hand out to help him up. He takes it.

"So, your starting lessons.. huh red?" I ask

"its Dez.." He mumbles

"Aw, you don't like your nickname" I say and he glares, I then pout, "b-but I took so long to make that up!"

"shut up"

"whatever you say, red" i wink at him and he blushes.

maybe giving him lessons won't be so bad.