chapter 29

chapter 29
austin point of view

a few months later (sorry for the time skips its just the story is coming to a close and i want to start a new story after this is finished :) )

dez has been slow these months. you must be thinking, well duh he's fricken blind, well thats not the only thing. to me its his personality.

at least he isn't deaf because, i shudder, it would be horrible being basically trapped inside your own body.
you'd basically be dead. a zombie really.

"hey dez!" i shout as i sit next to him on the couch.

"ow, why are you screaming?" he asks, wincing.

"oh i'm just really excited"

"why is that?"

"i have a surprise for you" i wiggle my eyebrows even though he can't see them.

"umm.. o-okay" he stutters out.
aw, i love how he stutters when he gets nervous.

"just stay here"

"yeah its not like i'd have a choice" dez sasses out

"do you want a punishment?"

"oh yes please"

"do you wan't your fucking surprise or not?"

"okay" he nods, giving in.

i walk into the bedroom and get the "gift" and shake a bit as i pick it up.
come on austin, i think, you can do this. its finally the time, maybe not the best time but a time.

at least there is a time.

i walk back into the living room and get in front of dez.

"are you there?" he asks

"yeah" i whisper, then continue,
"dez, i have to tell you something. i love you so much. this love has moved from just a boyfriend crush to a full out love where i'd die for you baby. i know many people think our love is "wrong, or unnatural" but let me tell you something. its probably the only think i have done right in my life. before i met you, i was in a dark place. i still go back from time to time but i'm better now and that's mainly because of you. you taught me how to love again and i am extremely grateful", i open the box, "dez, i don't give a fuck if your blind. i still love you and i will always love you," i breathe in, "dez, will you marry me?"

dez doesn't reply for a minute. then, he wraps his arms around me tightly and kisses my neck; and mumbles yes.

i start to cry because hey, i did something right.