chapter 2

chapter 2
Austin point of view

Next week, Clara comes in with an excited smile and runs over to me.

"Hi Austin!"

"Hey kiddo, let's get your skates on" I say, skating over to her locker and getting her skates out.

"I have this cousin.. His name is Dez and he has red hair. He is coming here from New York to pick me up! I even think he's moving here!" Clara says happily.

"That's good, how old is he?" I ask

"19"

"Why isn't he in college?"

"I don't know, but my mom says he is staying with us because he got severely bullied and other personal reasons" Clara says and I frown, feeling bad for this Dez character.

"Let's go skate now, yeah?" I say and help Clara up and we begin our lesson.

Halfway through our lesson, my boss, Mitch, comes over and switches Clara into ally's lesson.
"What's up?" I ask

"There is this red headed boy asking where Clara is, I have never seen him before.. He isn't dangerous right?" Mitch tells me

"That's just her cousin" I say and Mitch relaxes.

"Okay"
He goes back to his office.

When I go back towards the rink again l, I see this skinny red head with a black baggy sweater. I guess that's Dez. But holy shit, he turns around and his eyes hold me in a trance. I mentally slap myself and skate over to him.

"Hey" I say and he looks at me and blushes slightly.

"Hi"

Clara then comes and hugs him
"See you next week Austin" She says and and leaves.

But holy shit.. I don't know the guy.. And I'm falling.