chapter 19

chapter 19
dez point of view

valentines day is coming up and i really want austin to do something. i guess i am acting selfish but... doesnt everybody have that fantasy?
i love austin with everything. and i really hope he returns the feelings. i bet he does... since we had sex. but thats not just it. love isnt about sex, its just about loving your partner with everything.

later on in the day, i was starting to give up hope that austin was going to ask me to do something, when suddenly i get a call.

"hello?" i ask

"hey baby, its mee" austin says and i smile so wide it felt that my face may crack.

"hi" i mumble

"you okay?" he asks

"y-yeah"

"do you want to go somewhere with me?"

i drop the phone and squeal. i then come back to reality and pick it back up.

"are you okay?" austin chuckles

i nod, even though he cant see me, "yeah im fine. so where to?"

"just stay there, ill pick you up" austin says and hangs up.

i wonder where he is taking me. should i dress up a bit nicer?
i go into the bathroom and style my hair up, then i change my shirt into a red one and put on dark black skinny jeans. why the red shirt? it is valentines day after all.

when else will i wear it?

i hear the doorbell ring and run downstairs. i open the door so quickly and i run into austin.

he smirks, "eager to see me?"

"yes" i admit truthfully, wow, where did this sudden bravery come from?

"well lets go, princess" austin says and leads me to his car.

when we get in he puts a blind fold on me.

"why is this on me?"

"dont you read the romance fanfics?" austin asks, "the most cliché things the couples do is put a blind fold on their lover to make them not know where they are going"

i blush when austin says lover.

a few minutes later, i feel the car come to a stop, austin gets out and rushes over to my side to help me out.

"c'mon" he says and we walk into whatever our destination is.

austin then takes off my blind fold and i see that we are at the skate.
but, it was empty. only me and austin remained with the pinkish aroma surrounding us.

austin looks at my awestruck, yet confused face and decides to explain,

"i decided we come here because...its where we first met you know? we sort of had all of our moments here and it just seemed.. special to me"

austin then sighs, and kisses me. when he pulls away, i pout and he smirks.

"dont worry, there will be plenty of time for that"

austin then helps me put on my skates and we go on the rink.

we skate around, talking about everything and nothing. all the simplest things about austin are really the most complex things to me.

then austin stops and we stand across from each other.

"happy valentines day, dez" austin says and pulls out a box. he opens it and i see a ring. i gasp and a tear runs down my face.

"this is a promise ring. i decided to get this because i always want to be with you, now and always. your perfect in every way and this is my first time so sorry if i sound-" i cut austin off with my lips.

with that, we shared a very passionate evening.

an evening i never wanted to end.

authors note- heres a valentines day chapter. love you guys xx