chapter 24

chapter 24
austin point of view

"the time has come..." i mumble to myself as i drive dez and i down the road.

"yeah.." dez mumbles back

i am honestly scared now, ethan... he's dangerous. i know what he is. i know what he can do. he's really good at manipulating and i don't want dez to be exposed to it.

a few minutes later, we arrive at the eerie plantation. literally, the house is on a plantation. how he found it in florida? I don't know, but you know ethan is capable of anything he puts his mind to. like when dez told me that he wants his way with me, he can do that. and i don't know what the outcome will be.

"we're here" i tell dez and he nods at me.

///////

"so, have you broke up?" ethan asks me as we are alone in his room.

as soon as we walked in, derek grabbed dez and held him captive while ethan dragged me upstairs.

i decide to lie, "yes we have"

"did you tell him why?"

"no, i only said we can't be together because-" i get cut off by a fist colliding with my face.

"YOUR LYING!" he screams at me, "I KNOW WHEN YOU LIE"

"im not... ly-lying" i manage to stutter out.

ethan just glares at me then smirks, and caresses my cheek.

"you know that i will have my way with you."

i nod, and then regret it. something about his look still makes me think that his feelings are real.

"no" i say and stand up

"what?" he asks, clearly confused.

"YOU WONT HAVE YOUR WAY WITH ME BECAUSE I WONT LET YOU" i scream and stab him in the leg with the pocket knife that i have been holding in my pocket for a while.

ethan screams in pain and i run downstairs to dez. i see him get punched by derek and i flip.
i storm over to them and punch derek so hard that he passes out, i then embrace dez in my arms.

"are you okay?" i ask the shaking boy in a hushed whisper.

he doesn't reply, but he puts his lips on mine. i pull away and put our foreheads together.

"i'm glad I didn't lose you..." dez mumbles and i smile.

"you'll never lose me"