Chapter 26

Lisa's P.O.V
Everyone returned from the trip tired while I came back tired, with puffy eyes, bullied, injured, and without the person I love. Oh did I forget to mention it was my birthday.

Chae clinched onto my arm once we got off the school bus.

"So where are we going birthday girl?" She said and I groaned.

"I have no idea my brain is to tired to work" I said and plopped my head back and rest my eyes.
"But I know Hoseok pretty well that I'm probably going to come home to a party" I said and Chae laughed as we got in her car.

We pulled up to the driveway and all I can think about was Jennie's note and Jungkook. How I wish he could be here.

"Wait before we go inside here" she handed me a cheap birthday girl crown.
"Nooo you're seriously not going to make wear that" I complained and she aggressively put it on my head and gave a thumbs up in a approval.

Once we opened the door I wasn't surprised to see balloons everywhere and banner the said happy birthday and everyone of my friends here except.... Jungkook.

Hoseok popped the bubbly champagne that came pouring out and I laughed when everyone came and hugged me.

"Hey Lisa Jungkook told me to let you know he won't make it" Jin said and my smile turned back down into a frown.

I totally forgot they don't anything that's going on right now they still him and I are frenimies.

I shouldn't be sad or disappointed he didn't come I mean we did break up. Everyone kept cheering but I was busy zoned out thinking about how he's doing.

For the rest of the day I watched Jin suck at playing Just dance and Namjoon ended up breaking the game so we had to stop and think of something else so we all agreed we'll make a fort.

"THERE!" We heard Jimin say and we looked and it was bigger then I expected Im pretty sure we all fit in there.

We all crawled in and Jisoo started serving everyone the second bottle of champagne. There were three in total.

"I think it's time for the presents" Chae said rubbing her two hands together excited.

"Presents? You guys know you didn't have to get me anything just you guys being here is enough" I said
"I know my presence is amazing" Jin said flicking his bangs out of his face. I rolled my eyes and smiled.

Chae came back inside the fort and brought all these birthday bags and I was surprised of how many she dumped on my lap.

"Open mine first" Taehyung said and I furrowed my eyebrows at how confident he is. I mean he's Taehyung so this must be expensive.

I peeked a little and already gave him a shocked look.

"Taehyung this is the newest Fanny pack in the Gucci stores they just restocked how did you--"
"I thought it would go great with the outfit you wore on our first date that's why" he said and I hugged him.

"I'll go last" Jimin said and I raised my eyebrows at him and everyone stared
"I already called dibs so don't look at me you were the one that wanted to go in a weird order" he said.

"I have a speech" Rosè stood on her knee's because the fort wasn't tall enough to stand.

"My dear Lisa..." Everybody already started laughing and she shot them all dirty looks.

"We've been friends for a very long time and I cherish the funny, the sad, and the happy memories, but I want to take this opportunity to make more amazing memories with you by spending a whole year with you in Paris... Will you go with me" she whipped out two paper plane tickets from behind her back and handed them to me for examination.