Chapter 22

Lisa's P.O.V
Every time I try to talk to Jungkook he walks past me like I don't even exist. Something went wrong that day and I have no idea what it was about. The weather is getting colder and I'm wearing stacks of clothes to school.

I walk down stairs and Hoseok spits out his coffee once he saw me.
"HAHAHHA YOU LOOK LIKE A BEANBAG!" He said walking over and poking my stomach that I didn't feel through all these layers.

Jungkook walked downstairs wearing a light sweater.
"Jungkook maybe you should—" before I can finish he slammed the front door and was already gone.

I sighed still the same thing every morning. He looks skinnier and like he had no sleep I haven't even seen him come down for dinner.

"Have you talked to him?" Hoseok asks me and I take the rest of his coffee and gulp it down.

"I've tried but it's useless he just ignores me or gives me an ugly look" I said and he looked like he was thinking for a second.

"I've only seen Jungkook like this once but I'm pretty sure that's not why he's mad" I grabbed his shoulders tightly
"Tell me" I said desprete because just like Jungkook I haven't gotten any sleep. How can I when he's all sad like this.

"When his father is around but as you can see his father isn't around so I don't know what it could be" he said.

Maybe it is his dad or his mom I know for sure I'm not the problem, wait maybe I am?! No Lisa keep your mind straight I need to figure this out.

"Hey can you pick me up at lunch?" I ask in an innocent voice
"Why?" He raised an eyebrow
"Just please, also can you give me a ride" I smiled and he put his cup down and went to go grab his coat.

(Time skip)

I waved goodbye to Hoseok and went inside the school. Chae immediately walked over to me and clinged on to my arm.

"You were almost late what happened?" She asks While I'm walking normally and she's doing a mini gallop. She stopped and made me face forward and she cupped my face.

"Lisa you look horrible" she said and I laughed and grabbed her hands
"Wow thanks" I sniffed my boogers up
"No I didn't mean it like that but you've had better days" she said and I shrugged my shoulders
"I'm fine don't worry about it, just help me get all these layers off please" I said but as she was helping me she still had a a worried look on her face.

We heard hard loud footsteps and the sounds of a lot of girls talking coming down the hall. Chae and I look over and it was Jungkook walking with his hands in his pockets and the girls around him were asking if he was okay. He didn't care though he walked down the halls not caring they existed. We made a slight eye contact for a second but he quickly looked away.

"Is there something going on between you two" Chae said and I immediately turned around.
"W-what do you mean?" I said
"Did you guys have a fight?" She said and I let out a loud breath thankful she doesn't know about our relationship or whatever is left of it.

"No I couldn't care less about what's going on" I said finally slamming my locker door closed after pushing it shut for a while.

"I have to go deal with English class now, wish me luck" I said and the bell rang and I walked inside the class.

Just exactly what I thought was going to happen. Jungkook was sitting there and girls were all around him, I sighed and rolled my eyes.

The teacher came in and bumped into me on the doorway spilling blazing hot coffee on me. I closed my eyes shut and turned around to face her.