Chapter 27

(Today's chapter is a little intense LIKE BY LITTLE I MEAN A LOT)
Lisa's P.O.V
I spent weeks with Jungkook. I would go over to his house at times and sneak him out to Hoseok's as well.

As much as I love the time I'm spending with him I haven't told his about Paris and it's been on my mind everyday we get closer and closer to my leaving day.

We were in Hoseok's private room because it was the weekend and Jungkook's dad is usually the busiest on Saturday's.

We were enjoying a glass of wine. I was physically there but not mentally. I figured that right now is the best moment to talk about the trip.

"Hey is everything ok? you've been zoning out" he said and I shot my head up to look at him.

"Actually yea I've been meaning to tell you something" I said biting my lip and spinning the wine round and round in the glass.

"Why did something bad happen?" He asks, worry in his voice. 

"No nothing bad it's just..." I stopped and turned to face him. I couldn't read his expressionless face.
"What would you do if I went away for a while?" I said and he looked taken back.

"Are you going away? For how long?" He asks ignoring my question.
"Yea, to Paris for about a year"
"A YEAR?!" I said shocked and put his glass down and started pacing.

This the exact reaction I didn't want.

"I can stay" I said without thinking and he stopped and walked over to me.

"But then that'll mean that I'm stopping you" he said and I gulped and looked down
"I know.... I just don't want to leave you" I said and he lifted my chin up.

"Go wherever you want to go as long as I can still have you in my life. You don't need to ask me for permission" he smiled and I stared to tear up.

"Did I say something wrong?" He panicked a little and I laughed.

"I don't wanna leave you alone with your dad" I said and he frowned and wiped my tears.

"Don't worry about my dad I can handle him" he said and I grabbed his hands.

"For a whole year?" I said and he looked away and he smiled

"I appreciate that you're worried but by the time you get back I'll be finished with my marriage with Jennie and we can maybe..."
"Get married?!" I said my eyes wide and he nodded.

"For now though..." he took off a ring he had on his hand and I looked at him confused.

He grabbed my hand and placed it in the middle of my palm and I stared up at him still confused.

"Think of this as a promise ring, so that when you get back I can replace it with a real one" he said and I stared down at the ring in my hands for a while and stared back up at him.

He had more bruises on his body today more than usual and it pained me to see him locked up in that house with that monster.

"You don't seem excited" he said and he had a frown on his face. I sat on the counter and pulled him closer to my face. I placed a slow soft kiss on his lips and pulled away to meet his eyes.

"I can't wait, just stay alive long enough for me to come back" I said and he leaned in again for a deeper kiss. This kiss wasn't passionate though, It was a needy kiss. He pulled away and stared at me.

"How am I suppose to live without you for a year?" his hands placed on either side of me.

I smiled at his cute remark and ran my finger through his hair.
"Call me everyday" I said and he looked into my eyes.
"I will"
"Good" I said getting off the counter.