Chapter 12

Lisa's P.O.V
I woke up with a bright light in my face and the room smelt different. I know it sounds weird but when I wake up from bed I have this hazelnut feeling but wherever I am right now it smells like a new book.

"She's waking up" I hear and look up to see only Jungkook and Hoseok rushing over to me. I look down and there was a cast on my leg and a bandage on my forehead.

"You fell downstairs pretty hard" Jungkook said sitting down on the bed next to me.
"There's nothing to worried about the doctors just said you've been really stressed lately and that gave you fatigue" Hoseok said trying to make it sound better but it didn't work.

"What time is it?" I said looking outside and it's still dark
"4 am in the morning you'll be discharge at 12:00 in the after noon so just go back to sleep and wake up when you're ready" Hoseok said looking at his watch
"But for now I have to head home, Jungkook let's go" Jungkook looked at Hoseok and back at me
"Head home without me" he said

What why!? I have to be stuck with him until it's 12:00
"NO FAVORITE COUSIN IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD COME BACK!" I whispered yelled and Hoseok gave me a smirk and when Jungkook's back was turned he started Hoseok started making out with the air and pointing at Jungkook and I.

Jungkook came closer and pulled up a chair and just sat there looking at me with his arms crossed. I looked at him and then quickly back down.

"LOOK AWAY!" I said putting a hand up he didn't even budge he just found it funny.
"Thanks for staying" I mumbled under my breath.

"Huh what was that" Jungkook brought his ear closer
"You heard me" I scoffed
"Were you out with Taehyung?" He suddenly asks
"Yea but I was a stuttering mess, I always am when I'm with him he gives me this horrible feeling in my stomach..."
"Butterflies?" Jungkook raised and eyebrow
"YES THAT!" I smiled

"Has he been stressing you?" Jungkook narrowed his eyes at me.

Jungkooks P.O.V
She paused for a long second
"Of course not I only have myself to blame for that" I can see the fake smile on her face. Lisa why do you have to hurt yourself like this you know you did nothing.

"Don't say that..." I said and she turned to me confused
"It's not your own fault that your drained and fell down the stairs" I huffed
"Aww almost sounds like you care" she gave me a sarcastic glare.

Lisa's P.O.V
Jungkook all of a sudden took a hold of my hand. I flinched a little and look down at him.
"Y-yah what are you—" I stopped talking when he suddenly kissed my hand.
"You're knuckles..." he said but I was to busy thinking back to him kissing my hand
"They're bruised" he continued.

He looked up back at me with a soft glare my cheeks were probably already blushing by now I mean he could already tell because he laughed a little.

He suddenly started coming closer to my face I did the first thing my brain told me to do, which was close me eyes.

I felt a kiss on top of the bandage on my forehead. I opened my eyes and looked at him. I snapped out of the trance
"YAHHHH" I grab his hair and pull him away from my face.
"AHHH LET GO LISAAAA" I let go and huffed making my bangs move.

"Your little playboy act may work on other but not me" I laid down in bed and turned the opposite way from him.

"Good night Lisa"

(Time skip)

It was 12:00 in the afternoon finally. They gave me my crutches and asked me to be carful. Hoseok had to head to school and I've tried to send Jungkook to school but he didn't care and just stayed with me.