Chapter 28

(I've said it before and I'll say it again there is no Liskook story without BamBam so enjoy :)
Lisa's P.O.V
It was Graduation day tomorrow and Chae somehow convinced me to wake up at 9:00 in the morning to go look for dresses. I love Chae the problem was Jimin was also with us. He also amazing but they're always so lovey dovey.

I was walking behind them just looking around while the just were holding hands and talking and laughing.

I sighed. I wish Jungkook was here so we can also brag about our relationship. That reminds me that I have to tell everyone today that Jungkook and I are dating. We did promise to do it before graduation.

"Hello? Lisa?" I hear and snap out of thought to look up at Chae
"Huh?"
"I was asking if you want to go there?" She pointed to a mini boutique in the corner of the block.
"Yea sure"

We entered and immediately made eye contact with a very familiar face.
"Lisa?" The guy asks and Jimin and Rosè look back at me confused.
"Do you know this guy?" Jimin asks but I was still trying to figure it out.

"Woww it hurts that you don't remember you're own origami partner" my face Lit up.

I used to go to school in Thailand with BamBam and we wouldn't always learn to do some new different origami figure everyday.

"BamBam? How long has it been?" I went up to him and hugged him.

"Why are you working in a boutique?" I ask and he laughs
"I don't work at the boutique I own it" he said and my jaw dropped.

"You own all of this?!" I said look around at the beautiful dresses on the racks, as he nodded.

Jimin and Chae cleared their throats
"Oh yea Bam Bam this is Chaeyoung and Jimin" I said and they all slightly bowed at each other.

"Well why are you guys here?" He asks
"We're looking for homecoming dresses" Chae said and Bam smiles.
"Well feel free to look around, the dressing rooms are in the back" he said going behind the cashier as the rest of us walked around the boutique.

"What kind of dress are you looking?" for Chae asks
"I don't know something short and simple I don't want to go full on out" I scrunched my nose and she stopped and turned to me dead serious.

"You're kidding right? With you're stunning body? we need to go long and full on out" she said handing me a dress.

"Chae I don't know this seems like the opposite of what I'm going for" I said but she already pushed me into the dressing room.

I put on the dress and looked in the mirror. I have to admit it was beautiful and it made my collar bone look nice.

The problem is it was gold. I always felt that gold was to good of a color especially for someone like me to wear.

"You done?" Chae calls from outside
"Yea"
"So come out" I bit my lip anxious and stepped out of the fitting room.

Chae covered her mouth looking at me Jimin was busy talking to Bambam until they both noticed me.