Chpater 15

Jungkooks P.O.V
It's winter break. It's been a whole week already since Lisa has found about Nancy, one of the old lady's she used to take care of apparently.

She passed out on the bleachers when she heard the news. Taehyung was behind her so he was able to catch her in time.

She's been staying at Chae's to get her mind clear of everything. Hoseok has asked her to come home but she keeps giving him one word responses like 'soon'

I was on my computer looking at a plane ticket to Thailand. I want to do something nice for her to get her mind off of things.

I heard a knock at my door "come in" Hoseok came in and laid down next me on my bed and stared at the ceiling.

"Has Lisa been texting you?" He asks and I roll
My eyes and looked at him
"You've came in here more than 7 times already and asked the same question. She's probably not done getting over this I can imagine what it's like. Just give her some space" I said and Hoseok shot up.

"I know! I'll go to Chae's house and drop off some leftover cookies Jin made" he said excited but I gave him a look.
"Fineee" he sighed

"What are you doing?" He pointed to my computer
"I want to let Lisa clear her mind and maybe time with her parents will help" I said and he started clapping.

"GREAT! I'll break the news to her that we're going to Thailand"
"We? There is no we Im getting one plane ticket only for her" I said

"What she can't go on a trip by herself it's too dangerous" he said and I look down at my computer.

"He's right" we heard a female voice by the door it was Chae.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" I ask and she walks over to me

"Lisa hasn't been herself she won't even sit down and enjoy a nice meal with Me"
"And back to what Hoseok said it's dangerous maybe you should go with her"

"I agree you should be the one to go with her" Jhope puts his hand on my shoulder.
"It'll only be a week until winter break is over" I said and he nodded.

(Time skip)

Lisa's P.O.V
Chae forced me to come back home she said because her mom will be coming to visit and there won't be no space. I was sitting in front of the house tracing my name on the concrete with a stick

"Hey" I hear and look up to see Jungkook. He sits down next to me. He scooted closer to me and patted my head

"It must hurt..." he started and I looked over at him
"But you need to still take care of yourself" I wiped away a tear that fell down.

"Let's run away" Jungkook said and I laughed
"Very funny" that's the first time I've smiled in a while
"I'm not joking we have a plane to catch tomorrow" he said and I turned to face him.

"Shut up this is a joke right" I said excited and he cupped my face
"I'm joking jeez" he said and fumes came out of me I detached his hands from my face.

He suddenly shoved his phone in my face and I stared down at it.

"These are plane tickets to Buri Ram" I said getting up and he also got up
"I got to go show my cousin" I said but he held me back
"He knows, just go up and pack" he gave me a smile and I threw myself on him for a hug.

"Ugh I love you thank you" I pulled away and ran inside up the stairs to pack. It's hot over there right now so I packed all of my summer clothing and winter clothing for when I get back.

(Time skip to the next day)

Jungkook and I were on the plane I got sat next to a nice old man and Jungkook got sat next to a middle age lady.