Chapter 29

Lisa's P.O.V
Everyone had calm expressions on their face and didn't react. Oh shit maybe I should've waited and told Jungkook before I did it.

Namjoon got up and broke the silence by starting to clap slowly as mostly the rest of the group started to follow along.

"You guys are like Baby's you sure you should be dating? When I was your age—" Jin started but Yoongi shut him up by shoving a marshmallow into his mouth
"What he means is congratulations you two" Yoongi said as Jim tried to talk with his mouth full.

I looked over at Jungkook and he was already looking at me with a smile.

"Wait so that's means you've guys kissed?" Hoseok asks and my cheeks flushed red
"Y-yea I mean we're dating" I said
"When was this?! I swear I always saw you two fight all the time, when did you guys have the time to kiss"  Hoseok said and Jungkook wrapped his arm around him.

I took a sip of my drink as I watch I them speak.
"At least it was only kissing" Hoseok said and spat out my water as Jungkook had a stupid smirk on his face.

I coughed and Jisoo was patting my back while Hoseok looked confused.
"Hopie when two people are in love there's many ways you can show love" Jungkook said and Hoseok seemed to finally get the memo.

"JUNGKOOK YOU LITTLE—"
"LANGUAGE!" Jin said before he can curse. Jungkook was just giggling

"Wow I thought letting Jungkook live with us will get you're friendship back but this...." Hoseok started and I was getting ready for a lecture
"THIS WAS EVEN BETTER now I don't have to worry about Lisa being harmed or in trouble with another guy" He said and I rolled my eyes.

I look over and saw BamBam and he was leaving through the back.
"Hey can you hold my beer" I asked Jisoo and handed it to her as I ran off behind BamBam.

"Hey!" I yelled out and he turned around as I walked towards him.
"What?" He said attitude in his voice that I just tried to ignore.

"What do you mean 'what? Why are you leaving?" I said and he sighed
"I'm sorry Lisa I just don't think I can fit in with your friends group" he said and I scoffed

"Really because you seemed to be full of energy when you met them" I said starting to get annoyed he licked his lips and looked at me.

"Don't push it Lisa I'm just trying to leave" he said his tone darkened.

"BamBam I know your purpose for coming here it was obvious, but I am in a relationship" I said and he grabbed my shoulders making my flinch

"You're choosing a guy you've met for not that long over your childhood Bestfriend. I spent months trying to find you how do you think I felt when you left without a goodbye and just a note" his grip getting tighter.

"Only to come and find out that not only have you've moved on with your life but you found yourself a piece of garbage too..." my eyes started to water
"All it takes is one phone call to your parents and the next day we can be in Thailand getting married, or have you forgotten?" He said with an evil grin on his face.

I tried pushing him away from me but he wouldn't budge. The worst part was he tried to lean in for a kiss
"Get off me!" I yelled and finally managed to pull away from his grip and slap him. That was a big mistake, he slapped me back and I was struck by this tears already falling from my eyes.

He grabbed my wrist tightly and tried to drag me away with him but Jungkook came and pulled me away from his grip and made me stand behind him. He punched BamBam and the whole thing led to a fist fight. Hoseok and the others had to come out and separate them. They told BamBam he wasn't welcomed here anymore and with that he left.