Chapter 9

Lisa's P.O.V
Hoseok had to pick us up from school to take us home. I was going to ask Taehyung to do it but then again I wouldn't want him knowing I live with this pervert.

We entered the house and there was this man in the kitchen cooking and humming like he owns the house. I look at Jungkook confused and he returned the same expression.

"Oh hey guys how was school?" he said when he saw us
"Jin they don't know who you are. This is Jin one of my closest friends" Hoseok said going to lay down on the couch.

"Why is he cooking then?" I ask walking over to the kitchen to look over at his food. He looked over at me with a cute smile.
"It hurts that you don't remember me Lalisa" he said grabbing onto his chest dramatically.

I just stood there with a confused face. He suddenly wrapped his arm around me and gave me a bunch of kisses on the head.

Jungkook came over and separated us from each other and pressed me against his chest tightly. It suddenly hit me and I remembered who he was.

I got out of Jungkook's grip and stood in front of Jin looking up and down.
"You owe me whole ton of ice cream" I said and he laughed and cheered that I remembered.

When I was younger Hoseok will invite me out with his friends since I rarely went out. They were Namjoon, Yoongi, and Jin. Jin always loved me like a little sister he would grab me and kiss me, and he was really smart too and his jokes were the best. I had a crush on Jin because he was older and mature, he definitely hasn't changed since then.

I punched him in the shoulder and he laughed
"Wowww Jin Oppa you haven't changed a bit" he gave me a shy smile.

Jungkook grabbed my hand and started leading me upstairs. We entered his room and he pinned me against the wall, it startled me and my face started to heat up.

"Jin Oppa really?" he laughed a little I gulped.
"There's no problem with me saying that—" I said but he cut me off
"Why don't I know him?" Jungkook said
"Because you didn't meet me until later on when Jin moved away" I said and he un pinned me grabbing his head in pain and looked like he was about to faint.

I helped him to his bed and laid him down he was sweating like crazy. I went to the bathroom to get a wet towel and came back.

I placed it on his forehead, he had his eyes closed and was super pale. I remember I use to hate it when he'll get sick, I guess I still have some of the old habits of taking care of him.

As I was patting down his face with the towel he grabbed my hand to stop.

"You're going to get sick" he said I sighed and kept patting his face
"I won't get sick trust me, now be quiet and go to sleep" he laughed a little
"Yes ma'am" I smiled at his cute remark.

I finished after a while and I can feel he's fast asleep.
"I really don't want to leave him alone" I said in a low voice so he wouldn't hear me.

I went to go get my homework and sat on the bed next to him. It was distracting. I would turn my face every few seconds to check on him.

After a while I heard a knock at the door and went to answer it. Jin was standing there with a tray of soup.
"I heard Jungkook was sick" I took the tray from his hands
"Thank you" I said and closed the door.

Jungkook started breathing hard and he was gripping on the bed sheets and moving his head. I put the soup down and ran over it him.

"Jungkook, Jungkook wake up" he open his eyes and shot up leaning on the bed frame, and was breathing hard. He looked at me and pulled me in between his legs and wrapped his arms around waist, and leaned his head on my back.