Chapter 14

Lisa's P.O.V
I got ready for school quickly put on my uniform and didn't do my makeup same as usual. I stopped wearing makeup with an incident that happened with a girl at school.

Flashback
I've been holding my pee in for this whole class period but I think I'm going to burst.
"MA'AM!" I yell getting up from my chair and she turned around and everyone in the class looked back at me.
"May I use the restroom?" I awkwardly smiled and she gave me the hand motion to go.

I ran down the hall into the girls bathroom and into one of the stalls. Once I was finished I flushed the toilet and was going to get out but two girls came in talking and I heard them say my name.

"I'M FUCKING TIRED OF LISA!" I heard her slam her hands onto the bathroom sink. I looked through the peep hole to see what was happening it wasn't that clear though.

"Is she dumb?" The girl that was mad said
"Everyone throws themselves at her and she just doesn't do anything about it" she started puting lipgloss on in the mirror
"Honestly if you ask me she tries to hard, under all that makeup of course boy throw themselves at her" She noticed in the mirror that someone, which was me was in one of the stalls.

She turned around and walked over to the stall I was in
"Hello? Come out!" She kicked the stall
"Who's in there?" She started banging. I opened the stall door which hit her in the nose and ran out of there with the hair on my face so she won't see me.

Turns out It was this girl named Mina from my chem class because I saw her in the halls with a bloody tissue up her nose.

End of flashback

I grabbed a piece of bread and strawberry milk
"Why don't you ever sit down and have breakfast?" Hoseok grabs my hand and I look and Jungkook was enjoying some pancakes.

"I have to hurry and help Chae set up for the festival" I said and he cringed
"Ugh they're still doing it at that school, fine then"
"What you're just going to let her off the hook!? What about me you forced me to sit down" Jungkook whined
"I'm letting you live here for free the least you can do is have breakfast with me" Jhope pointed his fork at him.
"Ha Ha Im the favorite" I winked at him
"Don't get cocky you're joining us next time" Hoseok said and I groaned and left the house.

I haven't taken a bus in a while so it was very uncomfortable to be around other people and boys that are from my school.

Once I got to school I ran outside to the the football field/ track field where the marathon is going to be.

There were only like six or seven people three of them were Chae Tae and Jimin.
"LISA!" Chae waved me over. I limped over to her since the doctor said it fine if I start putting a little pressure on my foot.

Lisa come here. Taehyung signaled me to come to him instead
"Lisa can you help carry this huge bag of rice—- oh never mind I forgot about your—"
"It's fine I got it" I grabbed the bag from him

"Where do I take this?" I ask
"Under the bleachers, and be carful" he said giving a smile and thumbs up.

UNDER THE BLEACHERS!?

The bleachers were on the other side of the football field. Whatever Lisa you were dragged into this so you're going to finish it.

I started to walk over and after a few minutes I stopped in the middle of the field and threw the bag on the floor and laid next to it staring up at the sky.

I needed to catch my breath I don't know whether to tell if I'm just unhealthy or that it's hard to walk with only one good foot.