Chpater 11

Lisa's P.O.V
School was over and since I made the plan to go and have Coffee with Taehyung I was so excited. I couldn't stop shaking throughout the whole day. He even called it a date! My face bursts every time I think about it.

I wanted to go pick him up last period so we can leave together. Don't ask how I know his schedule.... I just do.

I stopped by the vending machine that's outside the gym to get him a cold water.

I entered the gym and it stunk horribly. There were sweaty boys all around they were playing basketball and they will jump on each other like animals.

I walked over to the bleachers and sat down. Watching him take the ball back from the other team and scoring so easily.

The game finished and I smiled and grabbed the hem of my uniform skirt literally about to pop.

"Hey.." I hear a voice next to me and look there was a brown hair boy that was part of the other team. He had a smirk spread across his face it made me uncomfortable.

"You gonna drink that" he asks and grabs the water without waiting for my response and starts gulping it all down.

"That wasn't for you" I stood up and he walked towards me laughing.
"Seems like nobody was going to drink it, so why let it go to waste"

A hand stopped him from walking closer to me. We both look and it's Taehyung
"Liam don't you have better things to do?" Taehyung  gave him a glare and Liam rolled his eyes
"Yes Captain" he jogged away from us.

C-Captain?

"Sorry about him, did he do anything to you" Taehyung said
"N-no of course not, he just drank the water I got for you" I said showing him the only left over water that was left
"Wowwww Thank you" he grabbed the water bottle and finished the rest of the water
"I—-" he cut me off
"That was refreshing shall we get going" he gave a smile and I smiled back and nodded.

We were walking to the cafè. I was fidgeting with my fingers and looking at him every now and then and he will smile and I will quickly turn my face back to the ground.

"Can I drive you home after?" He suddenly said and I look up at him
"Yea su—-" NO LALISA YOU LIVE WITH JUNGKOOK! When I was with Hoon he didn't like that and I don't want to ruin it with Taehyung. I want this to work.

"I have rats" I said, it just completely slipped out I didn't know what else to say
"R-rats?" He said with a shocked tone I gulped
"Wellll more like a very big one it's super annoying it just doesn't want to leave it's probably going to be there a while till we get rid of it, I-Is that alright?" I said and his eyes twitched
"Y-Yes" dammit Lalisa you couldn't have came up with a better excuse.

"WATCH OUT!!!"

A kid on a skateboard came rushing down at us. Taehyung grabbed my waist quickly a pushed me towards him.
"Watch it grandma" the kid said to me laughing.

I let out a sigh of relief. Ugh what a rude kid I look up at Taehyung
"Thank y—" I stopped when I realized the position we're in my body was pressed up against his.

I quickly detached myself from him my face was on fire and he just smiled at me
"Aww I wouldn't have minded a little longer" he said and I yelled mentally
"L-Let's get going" I grabbed his hand and walked into the coffee shop.

Our turn came up in line and he turned to smile at me
"Can I get three shots of espresso and what do you want?"
"Normal hot black coffee please" I said taking out my wallet
"I'll pay" I said but when I look up Taehyung already gave the lady his card.