Chapter 4

Lisa's P.O.V
I slowly opened my eyes when I saw the sunlight hit my eyes. I feel this heavy figure behind me, I turn and just who I thought it was. So it wasn't a nightmare.

I removed his arm from off my waist and got myself out of bed but his hand was still holding my wrist. I try to take his fingers off, while he was just smirking. I bit his hand and he shot up.

"Eww why a bite a kiss would've worked" he said with a smug smile. I narrowed my eyes at him.
"I'm going to go back to my room and spend the rest of day regretting what I did" I said and he rolled his eyes
"On a Saturday? That's boring" he said and got out of bed, and walked over to me.

"Come to a party with me" he said and I scoffed
"I'm sure you already heard my plans already" I said walking towards the door as he followed behind
"Come on everyone's going to be there even your horrible boyfriend Hoon" he said and I stopped when I heard his name.
"I'm just not in the mood" I said and shut my room door in his face.

Ughh doesn't he understand the word no it's like talking to a wall it'll never listen to you. I'm starving though, guess I'm just going to have to wait a little bit, a laid on my bed and fell back asleep.

I heard a loud knock at my door I opened it and Hoseok was there holding a plate full of breakfast
"Why didn't you come down for breakfast?"
"I was just a little tired"
"Yea last nights storm was horrible, I remember you used to come to my room and beg—"
"THANKS FOR THE BREAKFAST" I said taking the plate and pushing him out.

I went to my desk and sat down and started eating. My door bursted open again and I groaned
"Can I just EAT!" I turn and Jungkooks staring at his phone and back at me.

"YOU HAVE TO COME WITH ME!" He said and walked over to me to show his phone, I gave him a look but then I looked down at it to read it.

I am happy to announce to all my guest who will be attending the party that the one and only Big Bang will be performing there. Hope all of you will come.

I got up from my chair and took his phone and looked at it again.
"You're lying no way this is true"
"Why would I be freaking out if it weren't true" he said and I looked at him and back at the phone.
"So you're taking me?" I said with a smile
"Nope" he said and started walking out.
"No? Why not? Come on I don't have a ride to go there with and—"
"Chill our Im taking you but wear something nice or I'm leaving you here with Hoseok" he said and left my room. I quickly took my phone out and called Chae

(C for Chae and L for Lisa)
L: AHHHH!!!
C: ugh I just woke up
L: well get your ass up we're going to a party
C: you want to go to a party? Since when?
L: Since I heard Big Bang is performing
C: HOLY SHIT REALLY!?
L: I need to get ready
C: Yea I'll call you later
*hangs up*

Big Bang is performing that's such a huge deal who party is it anyway?