Chpater 10

Lisa's P.O.V
It's been a week since the kiss with Jungkook and we've been ignoring each other the whole time. I don't think neither one of us want to face each other after what we did.

Just like a year ago my feelings came rushing back and I have to put them in the back of my heart because I know Jungkook wouldn't want anything serious.

The only way to get rid of my feelings for Jungkook is to ask Taehyung out. So ever since that weekend my main focus had been Taehyung.

I arrived to school with Chae and I see posters everywhere
"No...."
"It can't be" I said groaning about the fact that festival week is coming.

Festival week is the type of activity that you'd enjoy as a freshman or sophomore but as you get to junior and senior year, it's like you get boredom out of it.

"YES! I love festival week" Rosé said jumping up and down. Unlike everybody Chae always finds the positivity in things.

I spotted Taehyung going into the building
"I'll see you later" I ran away from her before she can say anything.

He was by my locker since they're right next to each other.

"Hey" I said walking over to him he smiled and handed me banana milk
"I thought of you" I took it from his hands with a smile. I'm surprised he's single he's perfect.

"I've been waiting for your text for two weeks now" he said while he was looking for something in his locker. I gulped. This is it, it's time, I need to ask him.

"Taehyung..."

He turned his body fully to face me with a cute innocent confused puppy face. I look over Taehyung's shoulder to see Jungkook with a girl. He wasn't even paying attention to the girl his eyes were directly looking at me. He had his jaw clenched and his eyes pierced through me.

"Lisa?" Taehyung said getting my attention again because I cut off mid sentence. I was more determined to get rid of these feelings for Jungkook.
"Would you like to grab coffee today, tomorrow, night it can be at whatever time you—" he shushed my lips with his finger and our bodies were close.
"I would love to grab coffee with you how does tomorrow after school sound?" He placed his hand on my cheek. I blushed harddd
"P-perfect" I said and the bell rang.
"Great it's a date" He leaned forward and... KISSED MY CHEEK!?!
"Text me" he said that and walked away.

Once he walked away I touched where he kissed and my eyes were huge. I put my hands on my cheeks oh my god im heating up did I make it to obvious. Whatever I finally got a date with him.

I started jumping up and down like a crazy person in the halls. I hurried up and headed to my English class. To bad Jungkook is going to be there.

I walked in and Jungkook wasn't there. I ignored that because why should I care and just sat down. I just decided to text Taehyung

Me:
Hey it's your favorite Thai girl

I cringed at that message and quickly deleted it. Of course you're the only Thai girl he knows Lisa or maybe not maybe he knows a bunch of Thai girls, doesn't mean I'm his favorite. Let me try this again.

Me:
Hey it's Lisa

Much better nice and simple I sent it to him and he replied right away

Taehyung:
Good to know princess can't wait for tomorrow ;)

I slammed my phone down on the table hard and everyone turned around and the teacher stopped teaching to look back at me.

"Lalisa Manoban were you on your phone?" The teacher walked over to me surprised. I can't blame her I'm never like this in her class
"Of course not I was just checking the time that's all" she gave me an unsure face but continued her lesson.