Chapter 13

Lisa's P.O.V
Jungkook and I were sitting on the beds with our heads down while Hoseok was giving us a scolding in front of Yoongi Namjoon and Jin.

"I come home to see my roommate and my cousin about to..... you know" Hoseok said with his hands on his hips.

Jungkook and I shot our heads up looked at each other and back at him
"IT WASNT LIKE THAT!" I said loudly
"That's cute but we all know when a man and woman are alone they're thoughts go crazy" Yoongi said and I widened my eyes to tell him to shut up Namjoon and Jin were just giggling.

"Sorry I won't touch your cousin ever again" Jungkook put his hands up and gave me a wink.
WHAT!? JUNGKOOKKKK YOU'RE SO DEAD AFTER THIS!

"YAHHHH YOU PRICK I SAW THAT!" Hoseok said throwing his shoe at Jungkooks face
"MY FACE! YOU KNOW HOW LONG IT TAKES TO GET IT CLEAR!" Jungkook said grabbing the inside of his shirt and scrubbing his face.

"LISTEN it was just a quick game of hide and Seek" I said trying to convince him
"LALISA DID THAT LOOK LIKE HIDE AND SEEK?!" Jhope said.

"FINE THEN DON'T BELIEVE ME!" I limped over to him and stepped on his foot and he grabbed Namjoon shoulder for support.

"Your foot is suppose to be broken how did—"
"OUT!" I yelled
"Yes ma'am" Jin said and they all got out except... Jungkook.

Once the door shut I grabbed the wall for support. When I stepped on his foot I used my bad one, honestly that fall from yesterday made me dumber.

Jungkook hurried to me and put my arm around him.
"I thought I said for everyone to get out of my room" I gave him a nasty look

"Do you want me to leave?" He said and I looked away from him I didn't know what I wanted anymore.
"Yea thought so" he led me to the bed.

I laid down and he laid down next to me and we just stared at the ceiling.
"Jungkook..." He looked over at me
"Do you know what you want for your future?" I said and I turned to look at him.

We were both looking at each other but he quickly looked back up to the ceiling.
"There's nothing I can really say about that my dad has planned everything out for me, my house, my job will be the ceo of his company, he even chose my wife" he said looking back at me.

Wife?

"I never had a good relationship with my dad" his eyes started to shine in the light.
"He wants everything his way and my mom and I never had a say in anything or else he would....." Jungkook stopped talking and stared back at me.

Jungkooks P.O.V
I looked back at her I can see that's she didn't know what to feel but I stared at her more closer and I felt that she felt pitiful towards me.

She turned her full body in my direction. She reached her hand out and played with my hair.
"Let's not talk about your dad...." my eyes widened
"Tell me about your mom" she smiled and I hesitated to talk.

"My mom she's strong but people often mistaken her for weak.....she never got what she deserved from my father. I feel like work and being away from his family turned him like this but my mom........she would make the best clam soup whenever he was on a business trip because my father hated clam soup. I think that the fact that he hated it made me love it even more" I stopped talking when I felt her touch my face and wipe away my tears. I didn't even know I was crying till now.