Chapter 21

Lisa's P.O.V
The senior trip was coming up and it's one of the best times to play mind games on the Freshman. Last year when everyone was Junior the seniors told everyone that it was one of the best over night trips they've ever been on. In reality though everyone hated it they went to a field of flowers Sounds cool? Oh no no no apparently they make you work for your food. You're put on a farm with your group and if you don't succeed you don't eat dinner.

While everyone was in class the class president and the student Council were planning out the future trip outside. Since I've recently been added to the student council I get to miss English.

"Lisa!" I hear my name and run over to Chae with my Clip board.
"Yes?" I ask.

"I need you to go upstairs to the announcement microphone and say this..." she handed me a pink post it note.

"What? why me?" I said trying to hand it back to her but she pushed it back to me.

"Come on Lisa I asked everyone else and they said no" she begged and I rolled my eyes and started to make my way to the announcement room.

Ok I got this it's just a quick little announcement and that's all. Who am I kidding this is embarrassing I don't want them to hear my voice.

"Good afternoon senior students the senior trip is next week start getting everything ready for the two night stay okie dokie"

OKIE DOKIE! OKIE DOKIE! PARK CHAEYOUNGGGG

I can't believe she made me say that in front of the school.

"Haha that's all" I awkwardly laughed and turned off the mic and took a lollipop that I was saving for lunch out of my pocket and unwrapping it harshly and shoving into my mouth.

"This senior trip better turn out good" I said staring at the wall with a dirty look. Someone entered and locked the door.

I looked up to see Jungkook, Jimin, and Taehyung I looked at them weirdly when they all turned to me they jumped scared except Jungkook, he leaned against the door staring at me.

"What's going on with you guys?" I said almost laughing watching Jimin and Taehyung pant.

"Chae asked to test a dart board out on me, so I ran" Jimin said coming to sit next to me.

"And you?" I turned to Tae, and he just shrugged his shoulders at me.

"I got out of the bathroom and saw Jimin running so I wanted to be a part of whatever was going on" he said and I laughed and turned to Jungkook who looked bored.

"Well that was a nice conversation Jimin you should find another hiding place I think I hear Chae coming down the hall" Jungkook said and Jimin shot up and ran towards the door and thanked Jungkook before leaving.

"I should go too my teacher gives everyone only two minutes for the bathroom but I've been gone for half an hour" I gave Taehyung a weirded out look. He then started to walk towards me and leaned closer to the side of my face to whisper in my ear.

"Nows your chance"

I forgot that he doesn't know I'm already dating Jungkook. I'll have to tell him sooner or later. He gave me the thumbs up before leaving.

I smirked as Jungkook walked towards me and with a clenched jaw.

"What did he say?" He said coming closer to me with his hands in his pockets as my back is already on the wall.

"Why did you come here?" I said and he cocked his head to one side looked down at my lollipop

"I heard your voice on the speaker and wanted private time with you doll, don't change the subject" he said and I raised my eyebrows and looked away trying not to smile at my jealous boyfriend.