10.

NUNIE
ATL GA

I felt the car come to a complete stop Causing me to look up at the one and only Dee Dee house, The house ive been to maybe over a thousand times CLEARLY since she was mutual homies with everybody suddenly I was nervous as fuck

Nervous to see Herb for the first time around EVERYBODY since we fucked multiple times. I honestly didn't want this out to them or shit even the hood.

Can you say embarrassing? He has a girlfriend. Some niggas be cap on their bitches like they aint in love with them to the other hoes they fucking this why I gotta keep it playa w/ niggas.

Once I entered my eyes instantly locked with Herb causing him to quickly look away and turn his attention towards Malika.

She pecked him on the lips before embracing him in a tight hug. I looked down at my fingers before feeling a muscular arm wrap around my waist.

"Long time no speak?" Zay kisses me on the cheek causing me to smile instantly so that this night really won't be awkward nomo.

I looked over to see Herb taking shot after shot.

"Whats wrong, You usually come in here with all your happy energy" Zay Chuckles before holding up a dime bag of weed. Throwing me out of a trance.

"Just not feeling myself today" I half smiled causing him to gesture to the group.

"Shit last time I seen you, you wasnt fucking with me. Change of heart?" He asked. I ignored him, I walked over behind Zay and watched as he started to weigh the weed. Jayda walked over looking kinda upset as she pulled my arms, "Can I talk to my bestfriend real quick?" She said forcing me out back

"The streets are saying Herb been coming over late at night and leaving in the mornings." She whispered looking around so everyone won't hear.

"WHAT? WHO .. who told you that?" I semi whispered yelled. "Seems like a rumor, you would tell me sum like this right?" She asked before I stratched the back of my head nervously laughing.

"Its kinda long man.." I said to her before she tilted her head, "I got all night." She said before we took along walk.

"So you telling me, yall most def fucking and that you and Herb have had these hidden desires basically" her eyes widened. I nod my head before looking down.

"Nunie you do realize you basically gone be considered a home wrecker?" She gave me a sympathetic look. "Yes i c-completely realize that but it aint my fault i'm starting to have these f-feelings and they just happen to be with one of b-best friends boy friends" my voice cracked.