18.

Nunie,

Nunie,

"You look good shorty." Herb said when i got in his car smiling just happy about being around him. I rolled my window down.

"Thaaankssss!" I replied fixing my hair looking through the outside mirrors from inside the car. I then pulled out my lip gloss just to make sure my lips were poppping.

"Yo ass got a big ass forehead." he said driving off.

"Shut up!" I said as we both laughed. Shortly after it was quiet as he focused on the road, but then I changed the radio and instead hooked up my phone.

"Man don't be getting in here touching shit." He said pushing my hand away from the radio.

"You wasnt even listening to nothing." I sucked my teeth, "Yes I was shorty, I knew that song!." He said looking at the car infront of him.

"What was the name?" I questioned him. It took forever for him to anwer just for him to say he don't remember. "Mhm exactly like I thought." I said changing the station.

"Man change my shit back when you done lil girl." He said stopping at the red light.

We listened to music.

I was curious and been having questions since Jada's brother was killed.

"Herb how many bodies you got?" I asked out of nowhere. "Shittt.. Girl what you wanna know all that for? It use to be a different one every week so to many to count." he said proudly.

"Why tho? You don't be feeling bad? Thats somebody family member" I said concerned.

He looked at me then back at the road "Now why would i feel some type of way about how many hoes i fuck?" he said.

"First of all, I aint talking bout that typa body." I said shaking my head.

"My bad you gotta be specific and cant get mad. That was before you and I get tested faithfully shorty." He replied.

"That makes two of us. Stupid just tell me" i said.

"Probably over 10" he said. "That is crazy." I said with my eyes widened.

"That ain't a lot" he said.

"Thats 10 folks you killed what did they do?" I asked concerned.

"Dont worry bout it, if I tell ya I'll have to kill ya." He said chuckling, I shook my head. "Take me home." I said.

"I thought you was finna go on a date with me?" He said.