25.

I woke up from glass shattering

I woke up from glass shattering. I jumped up and realized that it was only the plate from last night. Oops. I laid back in bed. I was so lazy to get up that I forgot it was there.

I moved so that I was staring at the broken plate. Broken. Like me bitch. I felt like I was gone die cause I haven't seen Herb physically in two days thanks to my mother saying I need to spend more time with her without leaving and going to see him mid day.

"What in the hell Aaliyah." My mom walked in with nothing but a robe on. "I can say the same to you." I laughed.

"I was in the shower and Reese said he heard glass break." She frowned. "He couldn't come and check it out himself?" I gave her a smug look.

She rolled her eyes and left my room. I got up and took care of the broken glass. After that I got dressed.

I went downstairs and sat on the couch eating a bowl of grapes as my mom walking back in from the car with who else? Cass. Wait what.

"What's going on?" I asked, I seen bags and shit like hell no. confused as ever. I looked outside to see a moving truck.

"Since our place is bigger then Cass's, him and his girls moving in with us." My mom smiled. I mean I was moving out soon anyway, But huh? This shit was tooooo soon. They were moving fast as hell.

"Mom, I love you but this joke has gone too far." I laughed.

"Nunie, it's not a joke." My mom gave me a sorry look. I sighed. I nodded and walked to my room. I turned on the TV watching Criminal Minds.

My door opened. Reese was standing there. "Get out." My voice showed no emotion. "Bro it was always us growing up in this household, India had a different mom so we barely saw her, We always wanted sibilings here, you should be happy." He said.

"Can you please get out!" I said annoyed as ever.

"Fine!" He shut my door. I flopped back on my bed. I wanted this all to be a nightmare. There was a knock in my door before it opened.

"Aaliyah?" My mom's voice spoke up. I sat up. She had a bottle of Pepsi and box of Cheez-its. Damn. She feels guilty as hell.

"I'm sorry, I should have talked to you about it first. I love him, I'm happy." She sat in my bed. "It should always be about happiness." She said.

"If you're happy then I'm okay." I opened the Pepsi taking a sip. "I thought you liked his daughters?"

"I do but this is just tooooo soon, plus you keeping me away from my boyfriend like huh?" I explained. Then my thoughts took over.

"Girl its been five days and yall talk on the phone, get over it." My mom said laughing. "Okay but is this why you was trynna get rid of me?" I asked in all seriousness.