7.

NUNIE
ATL GA

I aint gone lie after yesterday, I wish Herb was in the tub with me

I aint gone lie after yesterday, I wish Herb was in the tub with me. I was into him more than ever, To have him behind me as I pressed my back against his hard chest.

I couldn't help myself as I slid my hands down my body. My body relaxed slightly as I placed my fingers against my throbbing clit.

Moaning softly, I rubbed myself so I could try and make the ache go away. My moans got louder when I finally slid a finger into myself and then another.

Reese wasn't home, I was here alone bout time to masturbate. It wasn't the same as an actual person touching me. I needed someone else's fingers touching me. I needed an actual dick if I'm being honest.

My fingers and my lil vibrator weren't doing it for me. My head rested against the wall as I spread my legs wider and kept fingering myself.

Things like this make me upset that I went ahead and cut Zay off.

I was on the brink of cumming when I heard my bathroom door fly open. I don't think I've ever screamed that loud in my damn life. Not even during sex. I looked up to see Herb stupid ass at the door. "How-" I said. I was irritated.

All I wanted to do was take a bath, play with myself a little, and take a nap. He had to come here unannounced, and scare the shit out of me. I almost had a damn heart attack.

"Reese let me in , he down the street. I heard moaning and I decided to see where it was coming from," he said. "Herb, I could've been having sex with someone. I thought we would respect each other's privacy," I told him. "My bad." he said again. "Whatever. What are you doing here anyways?," I responded.

"I had a fight with Ol girl. I didn't know where else to go vent so I came here." he said as he put the toilet seat down and sat on it.

"Oh.." I said nonchalantly.

"I realize you take showers and baths alot." He said getting off track, Adjusting myself so that I wasn't playing with myself anymore, I started washing myself again.

"What did yall argue about?" I asked, somewhat curious. Looking up at me, Herb spoke. "You duh." Raising my eyebrow, I was a little surprised, but at the same time, I wasn't.

I knew it was going to happen since our run in.. "What about me?" I asked him. He shook his head. "Man she thinks that there's something going on between us." I sucked my teeth.

"Really?" Other than the fact that I lowkey wanted to fuck the shit out of him. It was nothing.

"Yeah. She got upset when I told her where I was last night so she kicked me out, I went to chill at Izzy crib." he said. I looked at Herb.

"You gonna let that bitch kick you out of your own fucking house?" I asked the question. I stood up and spoke.

"How about you go over there and kick her ass out," I said. I noticed that Herb was looking at something, but it wasn't at me. I felt a breeze coming in. Glancing down, I remembered that I was taking a bath, and I was naked. "Damn. " he said in a low voice. I didn't even feel self conscious about anything that he was seeing.

Apart of me wanted him to see me. To come over here and do something to take away the ache between my legs. It was the least he could do.
He did interrupt me.

"Clearly You must like what you see?" I asked him. Nodding his head, he sat up on the toilet as he shifted on it.

Grabbing my rag and wetting it, I squeezed it so water could go over my body. I wanted to get all the bubbles and soap off. "I like what I see to" I said bluntly. I wanted this boy.

"Stop playing." He said laughing, I gave him a look.
Getting up, "Where you're gonna mess up at is thinking I'm playing." I laughed letting the water run down my body.

He made his way over to me as he reached out and took my nipple in between his fingers. I moaned slightly when he started to rub it.

He leaned over to take it in his warm mouth. It felt so good. "Herb you sure you wanna do this? We don't have to," I said in a low voice. Why was I playing myself? I knew that this was what I wanted for a while now.

Removing his head from my breast, his fingers slipped between my thighs and I almost came right there. I moaned as his fingers rubbed my pussy.

I was wet and with his fingers that would hopefully get replaced with his dick, I knew that I would get wetter. Leaning over the tub, he kissed my neck and sucked on it a little. His lips trailed up to my ear and my breathing was becoming shallow.

"Damn you dripping, You want me baby?" Herb whispered in my ear. One of his fingers slid into me before another one went in. He had nice strong hands, and they filled me.

I moaned in his ear as my legs wobbled slightly in the tub. Hopefully I didn't fall. "Talk to me or I'll stop," he said as his fingers slowed down inside me.

"F..Yes," I breathed out. Removing his fingers, He put them in his mouth. That was one of the sexiest things I've ever seen. It made me wetter.

He went over to the counter to get my towel. I reached down to take the plug out of the tub before I let him drape my body with the towel.

I dried myself off as I led Herb to my room. Right now was gonna be good. The drought was over. My ex best friend was going to satisfy my needs tonight.

He told me to lay on the bed, and I did all dried up. l except my clit. I was contemplating on if I was gonna regret this. He stood at my legs slapping his dick on my pussy teasing me.

"Condom?" I asked him, "Why would I bring a condom to see you? Ian know this was gone happen." He said stopping.

"I have some in my drawer." I told him pointing. He looked at me then looked at the draw. "You don't trust me?" He said, I was literally wanting DICK right now.

Why is he trying to argue about a condom?

"Forget it." I said lifting up, I wasn't in the mood anymore. My horny meter was turned COMPLETELY off.

Who was he to get upset that I wanted to use a condom?