33.

Nunie

Nunie

I seen Latrell at the mall, He just kept talking to me. This nigga was cool as fuck. We shopped in a couple stores then went to the food court to sit down and eat. I was waiting on Jayda cause she was here to.

"So you got a boyfriend boyfriend?" he asked.

I laughed.

"Yeah we still together." I said.

"How long yall been together?"

"don't worry bout that." I said while eating.

"Nigga better be treating you right." He said, I nodded.

"He definitely is. What about you?" I asked.

"My on and off girlfriend she pregnant right now." He said.

"That's wild.. like really wild" I chuckled.

"Nah cuz we ain even on and off cuz me, she just out of nowhere said she need space." He shrugged.

"I hope y'all find your way back to each other seriously you seem like a good guy." I told him. Jayda came out of no where and sat next to me.

"Wassup bestfriend and Trell."

"Hey Jayda ian know you was gone be here today." He said. She looked him up and down with her irritated look.

"I go everywhere she go, im never to far." She said while rolling her eyes. His phone started ring, "Ima fuc with ya later Nunie, nice talking to you beautiful." He said getting up.

"Alright same to you." I said. When he left Jayda went to the other side of the table. "Why you talking to him?" She said while giving me a weird look.

"Um its nothing like that when we see each other we just speak." I said.

"Y'all was sitting at this bitch like a couple, if ian know you I would've that he was your boyfriend." She said.

"Girl." I mumbled.

"But like you with Herb why you even giving him attention? You literally just cheated on him now you in Trel face." She asked.

"What? you trynna check me or sum?" I asked. She yanked her head back, "Im asking a question the fuck." She said.

"You seem pressed as fuck." I said rolling my eyes.

"Never. Ion want you into it with your nigga once again by you being friendly. And honestly Im still not over the fact you're bisexual." She said. She really pissing me the hell off. Everybody is acting like I cant have some friends. For one IM NOT bisexual.

"Trell is a homeboy, Ky was a mistake.." I shrugged.

"You said that bout his homeboy Zay, and you end up fucking him multiple times." She said while rolling her eyes.