19.

Nunie

Nunie

It was 11 in the morning and we were laid up naked under the blanket. I just woke up but he was still knocked out next to me.

His hands were wrapped in front of me literally cupping my pussy as he slept. He was snoring which it doesn't bother me cause I've grew up with my brother snoring in my ear.

  I turned around looking at him as he slept. I kissed his lips. His eyes flutter in his sleep.  "Good morning baby." He said in his morning tone which made me wet.  I didn't respond back to him.

"You could say good morning back rude ass girl." He said lifting up. I didn't bother to talk, I wasn't really mad but I loved pissing him off.

"I hate when you mad at me that shit lame." He said.

  I ignored him more, I then turned the opposite way from him, I could feel him under the covers putting his dick on me.

He reached his hand under the covers rubbing my pussy.

"No wait you need to apologize for what you said bout my daddy cause regardless thats my father

"No wait you need to apologize for what you said bout my daddy cause regardless thats my father." I said. 

He sucked his teeth. 

"So you telling me he get to post a voice record of you sucking MY dick and put it on his facebook trynna bash you and I gotta stand back and let the shit happen? Girl you slower than I fucking thought. Im dating a fucking airhead." he tilted his head to the side and squinted his eyes.

"Shiiit ion know maybeeee" I said getting out the bed to do my hygiene. It was only like 1pm. I glanced at him through the mirror, then down at my phone because a notification went off.

"You say the dumbest shit and swear you smart. Now all your family know you suck dick cuz ya father immature. He act like yo mama never sucked his dick or sum, And if he aint never get his dick sucked sum wrong." he threw his hands up and walked to the bathroom.