32.

Nunie

Nunie

I went to have some breakfast with Jayda, When I got there she was smiling uncontrollably. "hey bestieeeee!" She sung out.

"Hey you look so pretty omg."I said looking at her skin glowing. "Thank you I love you so much. I can say the same bout you." She said.

"I don't know what you talking bout girl Im not glistening today." I laughed, She said "hmm. Yeah ok." and chuckled.

"I have something to tell you, but you have to keep a secret. Okay?" She said. "Who the fuck will I tell? So you don't trust me now?" I yanked my head back cause she never does this.

"Nah you gotta promise." She said.

"I promise Jayda." I said.

"I'm pregnant.." She said.

My mouth dropped open.

"oh my god I'm so happy!!!" I said. "I'm scared, I told Izzy I was having symptoms and said if so I'd get a abortion and he's been upset ever since." She said.

"Why an abortion?" I said.

"I just... I don't know. A baby dont fit my lifestyle fr." She shrugged. I sat back and chuckled but deep down if I hadn't have had a miscarriage no way I would've got the abortion. But its her body her choice, Ima stick beside her.

We sat and talked for a while and she looked over and said "please don't tell herb.. he's going to tell Izzy a actual confirmation." She nodded.

"If he dont ask am I for sure pregnant Im not going to tell him Im gonna say it was a scare." She said.

"Jayda. What if he find out though?"

"Nunie I dont know. He never hit me or anything before but when I ever brung up the thought of an abortion I saw something in his eyes." She explained.

"He's not gonna hurt you. You think Herb will let that happen?" I said trying to look at the bright side.

"We both is his peoples but Nunie they always gone go with their homeboy at the end of the day." She said shrugging as I agreed with her. We continued to talk and catch up.

We was there for about two hours before I had to wrap it up. I hurried back home meeting Herb so we can go see his aunt.

I pulled up locking my car door and got in his far.
"How far does she stay?" I said putting my seatbelt on, "We should be there within another 30 minutes. She don't stay around here you know that." He said.

"How im supposed to know she still stay where she did when we was KIDS." I said smartly

We listened to music the whole drive.

We finally pulled up to his aunts house. His aunt is who took care of him after his mom and grandma both died.

"Don't get in here acting funny." Herb said while we walked up to the door. "Nigga what would i act funny for?" I said.