5.

NUNIE
ATL GA

My hair was all over the place and my makeup was slightly smudged

My hair was all over the place and my makeup was slightly smudged. I dropped the sheet to observe the rest of my body.

The most I had were hickeys covering my breasts and small ones on my neck. I turned on the shower and began the task of washing my thoughts away.

*Flashback*

"Oh my God Zay!" I moaned loudly as Zay pounded into me. I was about to cum and I didn't need him to slow down or stop in the middle of it.

With my legs wrapped around his waist and my grip on his shoulders, I knew I was almost there. Within 5 minutes, I came around him before he let go and came too.

I was still in pain from getting my ass beat and completely took advantage of from my momma nasty ass friend.

I didn't care anymore, someone took apart of me so now I was fucking like crazy.

I dropped my limp legs from around him while panting heavily. I was breathing hard as hell, He was panting too and he pulled me in for a kiss. I kissed him back before I went to the bathroom to clean up.

Zay was 20 years old. He's considered one of the older goons out here since he's older than the others at most its 16-18 year olds. He hangs with Izzy and Herb's crew which are the 18 year olds.

We met at a party years ago when I had no business being at one. He looked good enough to fuck. He was tall with muscles, brown, and had white teeth. He had the cutest smile and these eyes that sorta seemed to draw you in.

I swore I wouldn't give into temptation, but it seemed to have backfired on me. We started sleeping together, We've been doing it for almost a month now. It started off so innocent.

I vented and confided into him when things went wrong. Then, I started going to his house. Eventually, he was in my guts. I cleaned up as best as I could and made my way to the door.

He caught up to me and kissed me. "I love you." he whispered against my lips. I smiled and left. I didn't love him. He knew that too. It didn't stop him from saying it though. Maybe it was the pussy? Or maybe I was just loveable? I don't know..

I then rushed to complete my original task, which was to pick up some food before I came home. Reese was at the table with his homework when I got back. "Hey. What took you so long?" He asked as he got up to hug me before I pushed him back,

I knew I smelled like pure sex. "The line was hella long," I said with no hesitation. "Oh okay. At least you got the food," he said in response.

I glanced at him while secretly thinking.. boy if only you knew.

I was back home because my brother wanted to stay, He didn't want to miss his friends and I wasnt going to leave him alone.

(End of flashback)