42.

NUNIE

NUNIE

"Fuck man." I said waking up in the middle of the night cause i felt a sharp pain in my lower abdomen.

"Why you hurting mommy Harmony?" I said holding in a breath. I felt another sharp pain and fell to the floor.

"Fuck" I said in pain holding my stomach. I looked down and seen blood seeping through my underwear. I touched my panties and seen the blood gushing through.

"No No No, please no let this baby make it through whatever this is."

"Nigga you be CHEATING I hate playing with yo pie ass!!" I over hear Herb yell into the headset from the living room.

"Oh my God!" I yelled.

Herb paused the game, "You okay bae?!" He yelled before coming into the room. I closed the bathroom door and talked to him from in there.

"I need to go to the hospital." I mumbled.

"Whats wrong baby?"

"Im bleeding bad, it hurts so bad on my private part." I cried.

"You sure?" He said trying to process it. "Am I fucking sure? I know what blood looks like Herb."

"You won't let me see, open the door Aaliyah please?" He said at the door.

"Ahhh." I said feeling a sharp pain again but this time in my stomach and then I peed on myself or what I thought was pee.

"UNLOCK THE FUCKING DOOR!" He yelled. I finally unlocked the door, like fuck being embarrassed I needa be at somebody hospital.

"No I think my water broke." I said holding my stomach as I got another contraction. I didn't even get to have a baby shower.

"Shit. I thought you give birth at 9 months? Bae you 8 months." He asked.

"Herb I'm a first time parent just like you I dont know whats normal or not just take me to the hospital." I said grabbing my stomach again.

He scooped me up, carrying me to the car and rushed to the hospital. While making calls to everyone on the way. We made it to the hospital grabbed a wheelchair that was at the door and went in.

"Hey I think my girl is going into labor? She said she's seeing blood and some other substance from her vagina." He said to the lady, she looked at me and Hurried taking me to the labor side of the hospital.

They got me situated in a room and hooked up to everything.

"Hey baby girl." My mom, dad and Reese walked in with balloons and teddy bears. She not even here yet dang.

"Hey bestfriend." Jayda and Izzy walked in smiling. Polo and Isis walked in with balloons and shit too. Whats with all the balloons.

"My niece on the waaay." Madison said walking in screaming.