22.

Nunie

Nunie

"Im mad at y'all I swear!" Izzy said giving us both harsh hugs, I couldn't help but laugh cause its been a few hours since the incident and I felt great. I released anger and thats all that matters.

I have no regrets, I just hope she leave me the hell alone now. "Nunie almost had us in jail if she would've stayed stomping the girl out." Jayda expressed, "Girl forreal" Isis agreed.

"What did we miss?" Jayda questioned as she took a seat on the couch next to Izzy, "Um shit.. nothing, I wanna know why the fuck yall went out there to fight." Izzy said scratching his head nervously.

"Why you acting weird and stupid? You know the bitch BEEN calling me out to fight for so long." Nunie said taking a look at Polo as she slowly sat on the couch.

"Sis I know you had to do what you gotta do but that girl is weird she aint gone stop, this yall second time getting into it man let that shit go nigga." Izzy said to Nunie.

"We just went to the club like we said and chilled, had a drink listened to music, made a play." Polo said as he smiled, "Where's Herb?" Jayda asked, awaiting an answer from any one of them in the room.

Nobody said anything to answer Jayda's question Nunie, also waiting for the answer rose her eyebrow looking back and forth between them.

"He..um..he at his house now cuz with yo brother, where else would he be?" Polo answered with hesitation in his voice, "Shut the f- call him" Nunie told Polo.

"You call him" Polo said with a mug on his face. "No you call him like I said." Nunie ordered him again, this time Polo pulled out his phone.

"All Im hearing is lies from what I feel like." She diverted her attention to Polo. "AND being my whole ass COUSIN, You shouldn't be sitting here lying for a nigga, you owe me loyalty, I dont give a fuck what street code yall go by, you MY cousin." She said before taking a deep breath to calm the animosity she was growing towards them.

"My bad Izzy but this my cousin, ima keep it real because you right we family and i owe you more loyalty.." Polo took a deep breath.

"I mean i ain't nobody babysitter but he had a drink, we told that nigga to chill out but he a man he control his actions and clearly he wasnt thinking, we came in saw a bitch in the room.. Ion know if they did anything though cause it was only bout 10 minutes I seen him wander off, They clothes was on though, I ain't saying no more go beat his ass cuzzo" Polo said, Nunie tilted her head to the side with her eyes filled of anger before busting out into a rage of laughing.

Everybody started looking at her with confusion, "Just call me if you need somebody to pick you up from Jail bestie." Jayda said after realizing that laugh wasn't a joking laugh, it was a laugh that she only did when she was about to do something crazy.