8.

NUNIE
ATL GA

 I wanted sleep

I wanted sleep. I didn't care to start my day anymore, I lotion up then cuddled up in bed. I tried to call India to tell her, but she didn't answer the phone. I rolled my eyes, thinking about what happened almost four hours ago.

So here I was, sitting in the damn dark as I thought about how I was gonna die from being dick less. It was about to be 5:30 in the morning and I was starting to get tired. I turned over on my other side so that I wasn't facing Herb's sleeping form. I then shut my eyes as I let sleep take over me.

I didn't understand WHY were we doing this anyway. Was that a sign? Maybe we shouldn't be doing this.

We literally are just getting back cool it felt as if everything was happening to fast that I just slept it completely off.

When I woke up about two in the afternoon my big sister India had shot me a text about going to the mall. I protested for about an hour before I decided I needed to get out so I got dressed.

"India, I called you last night. Why you ain't answer the phone?" I asked her. "What time you called?" She asked. We walked onto the short line so we could check out the clothes we got.

"Don't remember but I called!"

"Well, it must've been late when you called if I didn't answer," she said. I shrugged my shoulders. "I almost had sex with Herb yesterday." I blurted out when we were walking into H&M.

"Auntie what's sex?" My niece Willow asked as she tugged on the pocket of her jeans. India looked at me and I made a face. I leaned down to talk to Willow. "When boys and girls do things they aren't supposed to." It wasn't a lie. It was just the second meaning of the word that everyone didn't think about once they heard it.

She scrunched up her face, but held up his hands as if she wasn't going to question me any further. She then grabbed my hand so we can keep walking. "What do you mean you almost—" She paused as she glanced down at Willow. "Um, what do you mean you almost had that with herb?" She stopped.

I rolled my eyes. "We almost had that, but there were complications." She looked at me with disbelief on her face.

"He was limp?" I shook my head no. "Shrimp?" She asked again, I shook my head no again. "What's his problem? Is he gay?.. what?" India asked while looking through the other sweatshirts that were near her.

"No India. He isn't gay," I said to her. I walked over to the jeans that were folded up. "Well were you fully naked? Did you give him head? Did the nigga at least tip it?" She asked urgently.