27.

Nunie

Nunie

"Luckily we changed the sheets cause how she ended up in the bed with us?" I laughed getting up seeing Willow at the end of the bed.

"I aint know she was in here either." Herb stretched out. It was about 10am time to get up and get Willow ready for her mother.

I brushed my teeth and washed my face first letting Willow get her extra sleep. "Are you still sleepy?" I asked Herb who was sitting up but rubbing his eyes.

"No I gotta eyelash in my eye can you blow it?" He said, his eyes was watering. I walked over to him taking my fingers holding his eye open before blowing it. When it moved to the bottom of his eye I swiped it off.

"Thank you."

"Willow mama wake up." I said shaking her a little bit to not scare her. Her eyes was so big and beautiful. She stretched and jumped out the bed following me. Her lips were puffy we called them morning lips.

She held her hands up for me to pick her up, Picking her up I sat her on the counter.

"TT I going home today?"

"Yes you miss your mommy?" I said grabbing a rag wetting it to wash her face.

"Yess but then I'll miss you." She said with a smile. I melted inside she's sweet when she want to be. "Herbie Did you get my candiess?" She asked.

"Yeah but you aint finna get it now at 10am." He said. She started to throw a fit crying, "Cry babies don't get candy." I said cringing inside. I hate hearing kids cry.

"Willow Pillow Big Girls eat they breakfast first." He said calming her down, "Then they get candy?" She asked between cries. He nodded his head making her give him a hug. After that I took her to Reese. She always bothers him in the morning before I feed her

 She always bothers him in the morning before I feed her

Herb

A nigga slept good. I was at the trap all night just to end up fucking my girl at the end. "I hate it here." I heard Nunie say in the bathroom.