14.

NUNIE12:18pm

NUNIE
12:18pm

In the middle of my sleep my mother burst in my room to tell me that Herb was in the hospital and that Jayda and Izzy has been trying to call me. I nonchalantly picked up my phone to turn it on when I seen the messages and calls pour in slowly.

I jumped up went in my closet and threw on some pants before quickly brushing my teeth and throwing on some clothes.

I got into the car, Worried and biting the hell out my nails. When I finally got there it was only Jayda, Izzy, and I in the waiting room. After a while they said we can go in one by one.

Herb's eyes weren't open. To say the least. But his hearing was in tact, he heard several things at once, someone was outside on the phone, doctors chatting away, and Izzy speaking with the doctors.

Herb could also feel, specifically pain from the ivs he had attatched.. His eyes were still glued shut. He tried to avoid the pain cause I can see his eyes clenching. I rubbing my fingers over his cheek.

"I love you." I whispered.

The beeps didn't pick up or slow down, they were at a steady pace. The beeping got louder, masking his ears, he tried to ignore it, even focusing on the pain was better.

He peeled his eyes open, nurses swirled from around him.

"Are you fucking stupid? You almost killed yourself!" I said as I sat in the chair next to Herb's hospital bed when his eyes opened, "So? You don't give a fuck, you told me you don't want me in ya life fuck you doing here? Ion give a fuck nomore and just kno ian do this cause of you .. I just wanted to make myself feel good and took to many." He said aggressively.

"I said in my life. Not Earth, you're a idiot man. You just almost took yourself out after, I JUST asked you not even 24 hours ago to get off pills. So this is how I know im making the best choice." I scoffed.

"Oh yeah?" He angry chuckled. "Look. I would never want you to do something like this. Shit just happens Herb you just gotta go on, life goes on. I don't think we'll ever get back to how we was. Im just here cause I don't want you to die and I need you to know that. I want you to know I'll sleep better knowing you're alive and healthy G. My mom burst into my room and my phone flooded with messages, I know I probably was the icing on the cake for you to do this rampage... But.. Like I understand you apologized but you gotta understand. You want me to be happy about that shit? Did you want me to congratulate you for successfully being the reason I miscarried for stress and your aggressiveness?" I asked, "I didn't know you was pregnant, YOU didn't even know." He shrugged.