37 - Idol

It's only been a couple of weeks since my conversation with Jungkook and hearing his confession. I wouldn't say that I'm purposely trying to stay away from him, but that's also exactly what I'm doing. Kind of...

Obviously I work with him so I can't really ignore him completely, but as far as communication outside of work... well there's none. But on the other hand, doing my job has become a slight problem...

I think he's caught on to it, so for this exact reason he's been making my job "difficult."

Example, three days after our conversation, the boys were getting ready for a photoshoot. There were 3 different concepts for the shoot. Everything was going fine. I did Jungkook's hair and make up and gave him his first outfit. The problem came after his first shoot...

After his shoot, I needed to hurry up and change his hair and clothes. As soon as I finished his hair, we moved into his dressing room. I gave him his clothes and while he was changing I went out to pick out his jewelry and shoes.

When I was done picking them out, I headed back to Jungkook to see if he was done or not. All of a sudden, he came out of his little dressing area completely shirtless while looking directly at me.

I turned around quickly and just stood there with my back facing him in shock. But just from the quick view that I got, my whole face was starting to feel hot... But even turned around, I could hear the smirk that formed on his face.

Last week in the lounge, I was trying to reach for a pack of ramen. But the problem was that it was on the highest shelf. I tried really hard to grab it and even jumped until I felt someone press themselves against me and reached for the packet.

I didn't need to turn around to see who the arm full of tattoos belonged to. The worst part was that even after grabbing the packet he didn't move and just stood there very close to me. After a while, he finally decided to move and left. I stood there against the counter grabbing onto myself and cursing myself for getting red in this situation.

It wasn't until then that I noticed what he was trying to do and also realized that I wasn't going to get out of this easily and he was making sure that I knew that...

JK's P.O.V

I've been keeping my eyes on Ally ever since I confessed. Just because she said "no" to dating doesn't mean that my feelings and my desire to have her have.

I'm currently walking through the hallways on my way to go to the convenience store, when I spot Ally. She was a good few feet away from me, so I decided to follow her and see where she was going. Maybe I could even get her alone somehow.

As I'm following her, I take into notice her outfit. I didn't realize how beautiful she looked in an oversized flannel and a messy bun. I then started imagining how she would look like wearing my clothes which made me blush a bit.

I was about to follow her even more when something caught my attention and stopped me. It was Hoseok and Tae Hyung and they were talking about Ally.

I quietly stood next to the room they were in to listen and see what it was about.

"Has Ally told you anything about the auditions?" I heard Tae Hyung speak first.

"No..."

"Do you think she'll actually do it?"

"I don't know, but if she does she has to make up her mind now because auditions have already started."

Audition?...

"Maybe she is happy with her life just the way it is, Hyung."

"Maybe, but she could be lying. Maybe she does want this more than anything, but her fears are holding her back."

"I guess all we can do now is wait and see and support her with no matter what decision she makes."

"I know, but she would be amazing as an idol..."

Idol?

I quickly grab my phone and look at the schedule of all the events happening this month in the company. Just as I thought, starting today and for the next 2 weeks were the auditions to find people for the upcoming girl group.

I slip it back into my back pocket and decide that I should ask about what they're talking about, but make it seem like I accidentally overheard. Which is technically true.

"Who would be amazing as an idol?" I walk into the room and both their eyes land on me. I go over to them and take a seat next to them on the couch.

"Jungkook-ah! You haven't heard?" Hoseok hyung asks.

"About what?"

"Ally might audition for the upcoming girl group. We told her that she should go for it. I'd thought you knew about it already since you guys are close."

So what I heard was right...

This was enough to make my heart drop. I knew that Ally always wanted to be a singer and she has the talent for it. But the fact that she might audition for the girl group has me scared because I know very well that she would get in. Which means that my chances of being with her were slim because trainees and rookies were prohibited from dating and who knows how long her trainee days might be.

A/N

Idk what happened, but I suddenly got filled with soooooo many ideas for this book that I've been writing chapters in advance 😭

I gotta enjoy this moment before I get writers block again, but anyways I hope you liked this chapter bcz the next few chapters are suuupeeeer long...hehe...

Anyways I hope you guys are so well! :) Take care and remember to always wear your mask!

- A