17 - Family

After a few hours, I showed the guys my neighborhood and some of my favorite places and they all seemed to enjoy it.

We are currently making our way to the house I grew up in to visit my family. I didn't tell them that I was in town since I wanted it to be a surprise.

"Are we now going to your parent's house?" Jimin was walking next to me.

"Indeed we are." I smile at him.

"Do they know we're coming along?"

"They don't even know that I'm coming." I giggle a bit.

"Oh, so this is a surprise?"

"Yep."

I look at him and I can see his smile. I think he was excited for me to surprise my parents and so was I.

We were finally in front of my house and before walking any further I stopped right in front of it and took a good look. I start smiling uncontrollably and suddenly feel a bit nervous.

After a few seconds, I start walking but then stop and turn around to face the boys with confusion all over their face from my sudden action.

"I might want to warn you guys about my sister..."

"Why?"Jin asks.

"Well...let's just say that she likes you guys. Like really likes you, maybe a little too much, but just ignore her." I give them a shy smile.

I start to walk again but then stop and then to face them once more.

"Also, please don't tell my mom that I eat ramen from the convenience store or even mention it."

"Why?" Jungkook asks.

"Unless you guys want me to live then...don't tell her, please." After begging the guys, I finally make my way to the front door.

I quietly open the door making sure not to make a sound, but I'm pretty sure that no one was going to hear me from the loud Mexican music playing.

I make my way in with the guys following after. They started to take off their shoes, but I told them it wasn't necessary and they just gave me a weird look.

There was no one in the living room, so I made my way to the kitchen, but no one was there either. I followed where the music was coming from and figured out that it was coming from the back yard.

I make my way to the sliding doors that lead to the back yard and slightly move the curtains to see my whole family having a carne asada.

Turning back to look at the boys, I tell them that I'm going to walk out first and that I'll tell them when to come out. They all nod and give me a thumbs up.

I slowly slide open the door and make my way towards them. Thankfully, they all had their backs towards me so they couldn't see me.

There was a seat next to my mom and I sat down really carefully without her turning.

"What song do you guys want to listen to next?" I hear my dad ask everyone.

Everyone starts giving him different answers, but in the end everyone just said that whatever was fine.

"How about putting some Selena?" I suddenly speak.

"Ok, but wh-" My dad stops talking and turns to look at me as well as everyone else.

"Surprise!" Everyone starts rushing over to me and my mom gives me a huge hug that I missed so much. They all started giving me hugs.

After everyone has finally hugged me, they all start asking questions, which I answer, but after a while it was time to show them the guys.

"I didn't come alone. I brought some friends with me." They all look at me confused.

"You guys can come out now!" I shout out to the guys in Korean and they all come outside. They all start saying hi once they make it to where everyone was.

"Ahhh!!" I cover my ears, "It's BTS!!" My sister yells really loud, almost bursting my eardrum and runs to hug Hoseok.

The guys just smile and laugh at her reaction, but proceed with hugging her and saying hi.

All of a sudden someone slaps me upside the head really hard. I looked up really quickly to see that it was my mom.

"Ma! What was that for?!" I rub my head in pain.

"That's for not telling your family that you were coming to visit!" She scolds me. But then she hits me again.

"Ma!"

"That's because you didn't tell me you were bringing visitors, so I could've made more food!"

The guys just laugh while watching me get beat up by my own mother, but I give them a death glare and they all look away as if they did nothing.

"Hey Ally..." I looked at the guys who were all looking at Hoseok.

"Can you tell your sister to let go of Hoseok? I think she's killing him."

And indeed she was. She was hugging him just a little too tight. I grab her and try pulling her away, but this girl just would let go.

"Jasmine let go." I tell her firmly.

"No!" Hoseok suddenly lets out a small groan in pain and I think it was due to the fact that her grip got tighter.

"Jasmine, I said let go! You're killing him!" I keep trying to pull her away.

"I said no!!" She ends up kicking me, sending me back and falling to the ground.

I quickly get up and grab her by her legs and start pulling her with all my life. At this point all the guys were holding on to Hoseok while my family was holding onto Jasmine trying to get her off him.

After a while, we finally get her off him and we all fall to the ground while Hoseok looks a little traumatized. I see Jasmine start to make a run for him again, so I jump on her to stop her and then get on top and pin her arms to the ground while my brother gets her legs.

Jimin suddenly appears in front of me and crutches down to my level.

"You said that she really liked us?..."

I look at him and give him a small smile.

"Well...maybe in love with you guys and obsessed with J-Hope..."

A/N

🐥 🍜

- Ash