65 - Stay With Me

Ally's P.O.V.

"You need to take care of yourself. The path that you decided to take is not an easy one and you need every ounce of strength you can get."

It's been two weeks since my unexpected trip to the hospital and I'm currently at the company talking to Bang Si-hyuk about the incident.

They wanted to make sure that it would never happen again and decided that it was best for me to be put on a meal plan to help me regain my strength while being healthy at the same time.

As I walked out of his office, I started heading for the elevator to head home. I only had two more days left until I could finally go back to practicing, so I needed to catch up on as many dramas as I could.

Halfway to the elevator, I stop in my tracks.

Maybe he's not here today.

I've cried myself dry after two weeks of emotional distress. I have finally come to terms with what Jungkook did. What's done is done and all I can do now is move on with my life.

I wasn't completely sure if Jungkook was even here today, but I knew that I needed to talk to him as soon as possible to settle everything.

"Hey, Ally!"

Turning around, I find Namjoon walking toward me with that warm smile of his.

"Namjoon, Hey!"

"Didn't expect to see you here, but I'm glad that you're doing better. It's good to see you."

Dear God, his dimples are so adorable. I just want to poke them.

"Thanks! It's always nice to see you too."

"Anyways, I better get going since I have a schedule. I'll see you around!"

He was just about to walk away until I stopped him.

"Wait! Do you know if Jungkook is here by any chance?"

"Jungkook? I believe he's practicing."

"Ah, thanks. Well, I'll see you around!" After giving him a wave, I started to make my way to his practice room.

I was a little hesitant at first if I should go or not since I didn't know if he would be alone, but I'd thought I'd go and check it out.

To be completely honest, I had no idea what I was even going to say to him, so I'm trying to figure out that as I'm walking there, but before I know it, I'm already standing in front of the door.

Oh crap...

Looking through the little window on the door, I was lucky to see Jungkook who was indeed practicing.

Placing my hand on the door handle, I let it sit there and take a few deep breaths to try and calm myself down.

It's now or never.

As I open the door, I try to be very quiet, but I think I might have failed since the second I opened it, Jungkook was already looking in my direction. This made me even more nervous, but I had to play it off cool.

"Hey." My tone was very soft, but it managed to break towards the end. I also give him a small wave.

Jungkook's P.O.V.

"Hey." I didn't expect to see her here or even talk to me again. Truthfully, I was feeling a little anxious since I had no idea why she was here.

"Can we talk for a bit?"

Unlike last time, she was very quiet and calm. It was making me feel a little uneasy, but at the same time it felt "safe."

"Yea."