2 - Bloody Nose

It's been a week since I got that call from Debra and I still can't believe it. I didn't think that she was even going to read my text.

We talked about what my goals were and where I wanted to go with my career. If I would've told anyone else what I told her, they would've thought that I was insane or that my dream would take a lot longer. But that's not what Debra said.

"I love insane."

That's exactly what she said. After almost an hour of talking to her she said that she would give me a call back, but in the meantime she would talk with professional stylists and agencies in South Korea since she had a lot of connections.

So far she hasn't texted me yet and this week just felt longer than usual. This whole week I couldn't stop checking my phone every 10 mins in hopes of her calling me.

Ugh!

I put my phone to the side and shove one of my throw pillows on my face and scream with anxiety.

*RING RING RI-*

"Hello?" I pick up quickly

"Hey Al-"

I hung up on my best friend in disappointment as it wasn't the person who I wanted to call me. I could feel all the anxiety that I had inside me and I could feel it eating me up. So I decided to exercise to get rid of it a bit. I did some jumping jacks, sits up, squats, and ran up and down the stairs of my house.

After a while I was tired and out of breath. I walk into the kitchen to get some water.

*RING RING RING*

I sprint from the kitchen to the couch where my phone was and answered the call.

"Hello?"

"Ally, Hi. Sorry that I'm just getting in touch with you just now, but I was getting in touch with some of my friends in South Korea and making some arrangements."

"No it's fine, don't worry about it." I say while still trying to catch my breath.

"Well I have some very good news. I got you a job at an agency who were in need of a very talented stylist and I showed them your portfolio and they loved your work, my dear!"

I try to stay as calm as possible and hold back my squeals.

"As we talked about you're going to have to be in charge of finding a place to live and your way of transportation, but you start in 2 weeks. I have a very good friend over there who could help you out a bit so I'll send you her number as well as the address of the agency. So pack your things, my love because your dream is about to come true."

And with that she hangs up. In shock from what she told me, I still have my phone up against my ear for a couple of minutes still trying to process everything. After being brought back to reality, I set my phone down.

"YES!!" I start jumping up and down in my living room squealing in joy as I couldn't believe it!

"I'M GOING TO SOUTH KOREA!!"

I started dancing all over the place as I couldn't contain my excitement and then started running up to my room.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS IS ACTUALLY HAP-"

Running up the stairs I trip and hit my nose on the edge of a step and the feeling of excitement is now gone and all I feel is pain.

But that didn't matter to me. I sit on one of the steps just thinking about my future and all the amazing adventures I was about to embark on. It's finally happening. I finally have a job in South Korea! And a bloody nose too...

A/N

Well, looks like Ally is finally heading to SK to achieve her goals!

This chapter was not too interesting but full with information that was definitely needed in order to finally move the story to SK where it will mainly be taking place.

Thank y'all for continuing reading into chapter 2 and I hope some of you guys will be there to find out what happens in chapter 3!

- Ash