23 - ON

"So you've never had banana milk in your life? Not even 1 tiny ounce?"

"No, Jungkook, I've never tried banana milk."

"And you've been allergic to dairy all your life?!"

"Sadly, yes." Looking at JK from the mirror, I could see his little face of disbelief and a little pout and I couldn't help but to smile.

He's so cute when he pouts.

"Ok, let's get you changed."

Since we weren't shooting the music video inside a building, all the boys would have to change in a small RV where all their clothes and accessories were. When we get to the RV, Jungkook makes his way inside while I wait for him outside.

"Hey, Ally?" After a couple of minutes I heard Jungkook call me. Wondering what it was I headed for the door and told him that I was coming in.

Once I make my way inside, I see a struggling JK. Apparently he got the bottom of his shirt caught in one of his sweatpants and many zippers. I quickly helped when I saw him starting to yank his shirt.

"Don't do that, You're going to rip it!" I slap his hands away. Carefully, I try to get it unstuck but for some reason it just wouldn't.

I look up at JK who was wondering what we should do now. Making my way to his closet, I looked through it to see if there was a spare shirt. Unfortunately there wasn't one of the same color, but it was the same exact shirt but in white.

I take it off the hanger and then look for an extra pair of sweats. After finding what I needed, I made my way back to Jungkook and tossed him his new outfit. While I was here I noticed that his shoes or jacket weren't out so I went back to go find them.

After retrieving them, I went back, but when I reached him and looked up, I dropped everything I had in my hand.

I was faced with Jungkook's bare and toned back...

He soon turns around and faces me. My whole entire body was slowly starting to feel hot and I could see that his ears were slowly turning a light shade of red. After a couple of seconds, I realized that I dropped his very expensive shoes and jacket and bent down to pick them up.

Jungkook doesn't hesitate into kneeling down and helping. I tried really hard not to look at him. I quickly stand up, but I lose my balance a bit. Jungkook grabs onto my waist to balance me.

I froze up when I felt his bare chest against me.

Oh my God...

Not wanting to look at him or especially his eyes, the only place I could look at was his chest. I tried looking somewhere else, but for some reason I couldn't. It's like my eyes were glued on him.

"Ally... " something about the way he called out my name sent shivers through my body. I wasn't ready to look at him, but with one of his hands he lifted my chin up making me look at him.

He was so stunning.

I couldn't deny that he was so good looking, but I didn't know why I was acting this way around him or why I have been for some months now.

"Jungkook-ah!"

Startled, I push him away from me as fast as possible, sending him to the ground. We both turned to see Jimin who had just entered.

"You guys were taking forever and we were wondering what was holding you back."

While trying to avoid eye contact with Jimin, I looked at the ground and just told him that Jungkook was being Jungkook and ruined his original outfit and that I had to put together a new one.

With that, I give the stuff that I had in my hands to Jungkook and quickly make my way out since I felt like I was burning up inside there.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"They should've started filming 15 minutes ago. Why haven't they started?" I've been checking the time wondering what could be holding everyone up. The guys were ready, so were the camera crew and director, and the dancers.

"Hey, why haven't we started shooting yet?" As Tae was about to walk past me, I grabbed onto his arm and made him stop in his tracks. 

"I actually don't know...I'm confused as to what's happening."

Tae has a confused look on his face, but soon changed as he started focusing his attention on something else. I turned around to see what it was and noticed that the director, some staff, and some of the boys were in a circle talking, but I could tell something was off. We both decided to check out what was happening.

"How could they get sick at the last minute?!" The director was clearly irritated over something.

"Director, please calm down. I'm sure we can figure something out." I see Namjoon talking to the director and trying to calm him down.

Tae and me both made our way and stood next to Jimin who also was trying to figure out what was going on.

"Do you know what's going on?" Tae was the first to ask from both of us.

"I guess one of the backup dancers got sick at the last minute..."

"Namjoon, we can't do the choreography with one person missing. It'll throw everything off." A man who I think was the choreographer turned to Namjoon to give him the bad news. Suddenly Namjoon's face was filled with slight worry.

"Director, I'm sure that we can find someone." Hoseok was now talking.

"How do you suppose that's going to happen?!" Everything fell silent. I guess everyone realized that it was almost impossible to find someone at this point.

Hoseok suddenly started looking around for something. After a while his eyes met with mine and I just gave him a slight smile in assurance that everything will be okay, but he quickly looked away.

"I found someone." That statement was enough to turn everyone's head in his direction and question him.

Suddenly he started making his way through people. Meanwhile I looked at Jimin who was looking down at the ground. I gave him a little nudge with my elbow which was enough to make him look at me. I too gave him a small smile and he did the same.

But he quickly lost the smile when we turned his attention on something else. I turned to look too and was shocked to see Hoseok standing right in front of me. After a while I noticed that everyone was looking at me too...

"She can do it."

Wait... WHAT?!

My eyes instantly widen and I start to freak out.

"Hoseok..."

"Ally can you please just do this huge favor for us, please? We really need someone." I just stand there looking at him trying to process what's happening.

"I don't know if I can..." I was being honest. I didn't know if I could do it. Dancing in front of the guys was one thing, but starring in a MV where I might get noticed by the whole entire world was totally different. Yea sure people weren't going to pay attention to me, but it felt like a big deal for me for some reason...

"Yes you can... look you've watched us rehearse this song hundreds of times and you've helped out too. We both know that you know this choreography well enough to do it." I looked at his pleading eyes and I didn't know what to think.

I tried to organize my thoughts just a bit, but it was hard to do that when everyone was looking at me and when I had Hoseok begging me.

Suddenly I felt someone grab my hand and I look down. Then I look up and see Jimin looking at me with a warm smile.

"You can do it, Ally. We believe in you." His soft and encouraging words weren't much but it was enough to calm me down.

Maybe I'm overthinking this more than I should be. I mean all they need is a backup dancer.

"Okay... " Looking up at Hoseok, I see that smile of his form on his lips and I couldn't help, but smile as well.

A/N

BRING THE PAIN ON

- Ash