6 - Jungkook's Abs

It's exactly 9 am and I'm here ready for my first official day. Mona told me that today we would be doing a photoshoot. Although I did feel a bit nervous when I came in this morning since I've never worked for something like this before, she assured me that there was nothing to worry about. Then after that she went on saying that I can't mess up either or else I won't live to see tomorrow.

Low key, she kind of scares me..

I'm currently setting up all my stuff at my station to have everything ready. After I finish setting up I go and get the concept look for the shoot and patiently wait for the boys to arrive so we can start.

While I'm reviewing the concept look I hear many voices at once saying good morning. I turn around and see all the members walk in greeting everyone and yet again the fangirl in me freaks out a bit. But since I was at work I had to be professional.

Jungkook finally makes his way to me and sits down in my chair.

"Good morning Ally." He greets me while he sits down.

I give him a small smile and greet him back, "Good morning, Jungkook."

I waste no time and I start by putting a headband on him to hold back his bangs and expose the beauty of what is his face. I had a bit of time to analyze his face yesterday, but since I was being timed I didn't get a really good look, so as I was priming his face I started to analyze it.

I don't know if this is a normal thing for him, but he was looking straight at me. I would be lying if I said that his stare didn't make me a bit nervous because it sure was, but the more focused I got into doing his makeup I ended up forgetting about it.

He has such perfect skin that he doesn't really need anything, so I only apply foundation and concealer under his eyes, cheeks, and around his nose. I can see the little scar that he has on his cheek, so I cover it up and I could see the little smile that formed on his lips once he noticed what I did.

After finishing with his face, I move on to his eyes. The look is really simple, so I wasn't worried about me messing up or having a hard time doing it. It was just a subtle smokey look and I was able to finish it in under 10 mins.

I took a step back to look at my work. I notice that Jungkook is still looking at me and I start to get nervous again, so I quickly move on to his hair.

It was a very simple style as well, but to achieve it I had to blow dry his hair, so I sprayed a bit of water onto it. Then I got out my round brush and just started blow drying his hair to give him that polish yet fluffy look.

But as I was doing his hair I could feel his intense stare at me, but since I was so focused on his hair, it didn't make me nervous anymore.

After a while I turn him around and do some last finishing touch ups. Again I take a step back and admire my work and I can't help but smile. Mona seems to notice that I have finished and turns to check my work.

"Wow, is that really Jungkook? He looks like a man" She seems surprised and I just smile a bit while I notice Jungkook getting a bit shy.

"Wow Jungkook-ah, you look so handsome." Tae also comments as he turns his chair around to face us.

"Thank you, Hyung." He tells him with a cute shy smile on his face.

"Now go pick out his clothes according to the concept." Mona instructs me.

I take Jungkook to a room that holds all his clothes. As I open the door, I stand in the doorway surprised at how many clothes he has. He must have noticed my reaction since I heard a small chuckle from him.

"I'm guessing that you've never worked for an entertainment company before." He says while looking at me.

This is the first time that he really actually looks at me while talking, but still being amazed by his closet I just nod my head shyly.

"Is it that obvious?..." I manage to say

"No, especially not with the way you work, but you're reaction to things like this does."

"Ah...Anyways let's pick out your clothes."

I picked out his clothes, which took me a while...But eventually I was able to put together something nice. I stepped out of the room to give him some privacy to change when all of a sudden I hear the door open slightly and see him stick his head out.

"What's wrong?..." I was confused.

"This shirt fits me a bit small...I guess I've been working out a bit too much lately..." he shyly chuckles.

"Do you want me to get you another one?"

"Actually can you go into Hoseok hyung's dressing room and get me the same shirt?"

Not wasting any time I nod my head and head to J-Hope's dressing room. While trying to find a shirt, I get a text from Mona telling me to hurry up as the photo sessions are about to begin. I start freaking out a bit, but I managed to hurry up and find the shirt and run back to Jungkook's dressing room.

Without thinking, I just open the door quickly and go into the room and see a shirtless Jungkook.

"Oh my gosh!" I turn around quickly. "I'm really sorry!" I say freaking out.

"It's ok..." he says, assuring me. I can hear him take a few steps toward me, but I take a few steps back. Feeling really embarrassed I tried to hand him his shirt without turning around but stretching out my arm with the shirt.

"I'm really sorry again." After running out of the room I shut the door.

I sit down against the wall and feel how hot my cheeks are. I can tell that my cheeks were red...Even though I didn't look for a long time, it was still enough to see his exposed abs.

I could feel my heart racing and I feel like it's going to explode any minute, so I try to calm myself down. After a few breathing exercises, I hear the door open and see a fully dressed Jungkook, but I couldn't deny the fact that my eyes were directly looking at the area where his abs were.

I quickly got up and avoided all eye contact with him. I move my hair so it covers my face a bit and I could feel his stare.

"L-let's go..." is all I managed to say before I walked him back to the shoot.

A/N

So what would you do if you saw JK shirtless...serious question 😳

- Ash