8 - Tattoos

It's been exactly 2 weeks since the boys have released their newest single Black Swan and things around here have been a little more busy.

Thankfully we were able to pick out concept ideas for the boys even though it did take quite a while since there were so many options.

Right now I'm currently waiting for Jungkook to arrive so I can start on his makeup. The guys have an interview today and they need to look good.

After a few minutes, the boys finally arrive and I call out Jungkook's name signaling him to hurry up. I think Jungkook has finally caught on to the way I do things and how I am.

I prime his face and then go in with foundation and concealer and once that is all done, I move on to eyeshadow.

"Close." I tell him and he closes his eyes. Jungkook still has that habit of looking at me while doing his makeup and about a couple weeks back, I swear his stare intensified. How or why? I'm not sure, but it did. Doing his eyeshadow put me at ease a bit since he obviously couldn't stare at me for a while.

Since this was an important interview, after finishing his makeup I had to get some bandages to cover up his tattoos on his hands.

In a non-weird way I kind of liked covering up his tattoos as this was the only time that I can actually look at them and appreciate the artwork and symbols that are on his hand.

I quickly cover those up and move on to his hair. Usually I blow dry his hair or straighten it, but I decided to curl his hair instead as I knew it would make him look good and drive Army insane.

I finally finished and we quickly go and get his outfit. Almost everyone was running around today since we only had a little bit of time to get the boys ready and it didn't help that they were a bit late too.

"Come on JK, you gotta move it a little faster." I tell him.

"I am, I'm just having trouble with this tie." I opened up the curtains and saw a struggling Jungkook, so I stepped in to help.

"Bend down a bit," I tell him since he was a lot taller than me.

I quickly tie his tie and then go on to fixing his collar as well and we go back to my station.

"2 minutes until showtime, let's get a move on people!"

I quickly do some last minute adjustments on his makeup and hair. Since I didn't want him to sit down and wrinkle his clothes before the interview, I stand on top of my styling chair and adjust his hair from the top and back.

Perfect.

"Done!" I say proudly.

We both smile and then give each other a high five. I make my way down from the chair, but all of a sudden the chair starts spinning and I lose my balance.

I let out a small yelp, knowing what's to come, but before I could hit the ground Jungkook reacted fast and grabbed me by my back. Since the chair was still moving, he put his free hand behind my knees and lifts me off the chair bridal style. I wrap my arms around his neck and close my eyes tight.

"Are you ok?"

I opened my eyes to find a pair of brown worried eyes looking right at me. I look at him still slightly scared of what could've happened.

But for some reason the world felt as it stopped once I looked at him. I can see that he was actually worried about me. He was just looking at me and wanting to make sure that I was ok.

For some reason, the more I looked at him and stared into his brown eyes, my heart would beat faster than what it already was. I got this weird feeling in my stomach and I didn't know what it was

Afraid that he would hear my heart, I snap back into reality and signal him to put me down.

"I-I'm ok...." I can feel my cheeks start to get warm and turn red, so I turn around giving him my back. "Thank you..." I say before walking away while covering my face with my hair. 

JK's P.O.V.

This morning has been pretty stressful and everyone seems to be on the edge. We have a pretty important interview today, so that just adds more to the stress.

Ally wasted no time in doing my makeup and hair. I could tell that she was a bit stressed, but she knew how to handle it. I would look at her every time she did my hair and makeup; something about the way she's so focused on her work makes me feel something, but I'm not sure what...

After she's done we both hurry up to my dressing room so I can get changed. This is where I noticed that she was getting a little impatient and that the stress was slowly taking over her.

When I'm done, we go back to her station for finishing touch ups and that's when we hear one of the crew members say that we have 2 minutes left.

Ally quickly gets on top of her chair in order to touch up my hair from the back. She soon finishes up and I look in the mirror, satisfied with the way I look and give her a high five.

I was about to walk away when I heard a small yelp come from her. I turned around quickly and reached for her as I saw her lose her balance and was about to fall.

I used my left hand to stabilize her, but it didn't help much since the chair was still moving so I used my right arm to scoop under her knees and carry her bridal style while she wraps her arms around my neck.

"Are you ok?" I ask worried, wanting to make sure that she was alright. But when I looked at her, I noticed that she had her eyes closed, probably expecting that she was going to fall.

After a few seconds she finally opens her eyes and looks straight at me with a worried look. I kept on looking at her and she did the same.

But the more I stared into her light brown eyes, a strange feeling started to grow inside me. We were both just staring into each other's eyes and for some reason it seemed as if the world had stopped.

Soon, I get back to reality as she signals me to put her down. I totally forgot that I was still carrying her... I could feel my ears start to get warm and I just pray to God that they don't turn red.

"I-I'm ok..." she quickly turns around giving me her back and then thanks me. She starts walking away and I started to walk after her, but before I could one of the camera men said that it was time for the interview to start. But for a few seconds I just looked at her walk away from me, until she disappeared from my view.

A/N

I finally put in some little action between these two 😩

I just wanted to let you guys know that I don't really want to rush things between them so it's going to go a little semi slow pace since I want them to really know each other and I hope y'all don't hate me for that 🤭

- Ash