s1:ep8→phantom problem

╭─────────────────╮

ᵉᵖⁱˢᵒᵈᵉ ⁸
❝𝙋𝙃𝘼𝙉𝙏𝙊𝙈 𝙋𝙍𝙊𝘽𝙇𝙀𝙈❞

╰─────────────────╯

Reita Toritsuka.

You've met him before Kusuo burned all your hard earned money from your ( not illegal ) job. The only thing you can remember him by is the bandanna and his weird violet hair that kinda reminds you of that pony cartoon you were forced to watched in your childhood.

And you know what?

Rumor has it that he can see spirits-- though it's not really a rumor since he's the one who said it. With that information, you were immediately hooked. Maybe you'll be able to demand your greedy dead relatives where they hid all the money. The thought of robbing the dead seems kinda funny to you.

"Say, Bandanna, how much do you think that bracelet of yours is worth-ah, I mean, I heard you can see spirits," you quickly cut yourself off, casually leaning on the wall beside him.

He hummed, folding his arms behind his head. "That I do," he drawled. "Wanna know what your guardian spirit looks like?"

"Not what I was looking for but okay."

"15,000 yen please," he offered his hand.

"No." That much money for a flimsy mediumship? You'd rather die. You pity the ones who were  naive enough to accept this.

"You're doing a bad job scamming people," you criticized. You don't really like him but you're feeling generous. "I can teach you how to. At a low price of--"

"He--hey! I was just kidding," he guffawed, wiping away his nonexistent tear. You scowled at the 'joke' but you still waited for him to calm down.

"You know, the photos I bought from you suddenly disappeared," he sighed, downcast. "I paid so much money for it."

You scoffed, yeah, all my money disappeared too. "You can blame Kusuo for that," you revealed.

"Saiki!? I knew it, that damn pervert!" He fumed, angrily crossing his arms. Pervert? That's new. It didn't cross your mind that the psychic would be referred as a sexual deviant but hey, you learn something new every day.

He really likes to stall, you thought. "..Anyways, my spirit guardian? Mind enlightening me?"

He hummed, tilting his head, "A guardian spirit is a spirit that protects you," he explained. "And yours is..." Reita trailed off.

He peered his eyes to inspect and you stared back. Just looking at his expression made it obvious that he's having some difficulties. His eyes widen, which you also mimicked. You hate to admit it but his acting really got you interested with his weird supernatural mumbo jumbo.

"W...what the hell," he stuttered, his face turning pale in horror. He coughed on his fist to regain his composure.

"Yours is uh...a-European ballerina! With really cute frills!" He nervously laughed, looking away.