s1:ep9→(part i) a heavy wallet fills an empty heart

╭─────────────────╮
ᵉᵖⁱˢᵒᵈᵉ ⁹
❝𝘼 𝙃𝙀𝘼𝙑𝙔 𝙒𝘼𝙇𝙇𝙀𝙏 𝙁𝙄𝙇𝙇𝙎 𝘼𝙉 𝙀𝙈𝙋𝙏𝙔 𝙃𝙀𝘼𝙍𝙏 (𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙞)❞
╰─────────────────╯

Papa always told you to never marry -- or at least at a young age. But dear God you were about to start a rebellion.

"Before we begin, allow me to introduce our new transfer student" your adviser proudly announced.

Red carpets were laid, monies were thrown and your heart was pierced. When was the last time your cold, cold heart beat this fast? Forgetting about that one time you were forced to do cardio, you didn't think you were capable of getting heart palpitations. You almost convinced yourself you're about to have a heart attack.

"I am Saiko Metori," he said, voice laced with boredom. Your classmates were clearly in awe by his extravagant entrance.

"Let's get this straight, I don't intend to be friends with you commoners," he spoke with arrogance, fanning his face with his wad of cash. "Know your place when you speak to me," he finished off with a smirk.

"What!?" your classmates unanimously hollered.

You ignored the ruckus Takahashi was making when the boy called him out, too focused on staring at Saiko's --

sweet,

glorious,

majestic,

-- Fat stacks of cash. His spine must've hurt just by sitting on his wallet. Is this the miracle you were waiting for? Is this the treasure you were looking for since last episode?

I'd like to thank our lord and savior for this act of mercy you have bestowed upon me, you chanted in your head like an obsessed maniac. Luckily, you stopped yourself from drooling.

"Looks like this guy is a real piece of work," Kaidou whispered to Saiki as he watched the transfer student walk towards the seat he assigned himself.

"Really? I rather welcome someone like him who will leave me alone."

But more importantly, Saiki tilted his head slightly but not enough to see the person behind him, A certain someone has been quiet this whole time.

The psychic has been expecting you to combust with joy or at least have a meltdown as soon as you saw how rich this guy is. Will you make an attempt to steal from him? Will you try and sell him with another one of your get-rich-quick schemes?

Can you even blame him for being curious? You were an enigma.

Kusuo was too focused with his own thoughts that he didn't witnessed Kuboyasu's failed attempt on tripping Saiko. He only snapped out of his reverie once he finally heard the voice he was dreading to hear.

"Marry me."

Saiki can't predict you anymore.