s1:ep3→ greatest weakness: irritation

╭─────────────────╮

ᵉᵖⁱˢᵒᵈᵉ ³
❝𝙂𝙍𝙀𝘼𝙏𝙀𝙎𝙏 𝙒𝙀𝘼𝙆𝙉𝙀𝙎𝙎:
𝙄𝙍𝙍𝙄𝙏𝘼𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉 ❞

╰─────────────────╯

Great, you're absent on your first day of school.

After the whole debacle of almost getting killed by a pink haired psychic and getting caught sneaking out by his mom. You managed to get home safely albeit getting lost on the way since you don't know where the hell you are.

What's your excuse to his mother? You told her that you got kidnapped by him. Which was the truth but you got cut off halfway by the psychic who magically appeared right behind you.

While you rest your aching head on your couch, you now have a new crisis: You don't know what is normal and what is not anymore. Everything is so questionable! It made you feel like you're in some sort of comedy anime!

..Except you don't find it funny.

Well, your life's a joke so that's something.

You made a plan to avoid the boy with all your might. Because of him, you caught an early case of life crisis. Although, at the same time, you feel like he's the only one who can probably understand your situation since he's a psychic and all that jazz. Maybe I should ask him to use his magical abilities to undo the curs--

Oh, great. Now you're indecisive.

Maybe you should leave the guy alone for a while. You just caught him in the act of performing his super-secret psychic ability. It's basically the same thing when your papa saw your diary under the your bed and you caught him reading all your childish stories and confidential confessions. Which was embarrassing and it made you not want to look at him eye-to-eye for a whole week. Yup, same thing. A good analogy.

You heard the front door click.

"-Sometimes all I think about is yoouuuuu-!" An off-key singing invaded the silence of your home,

"Late nights in the middle of juuuuune....." you monotonously sang back, rising from your seat. You heard your father choke on his spit and frantically looked around.

"What the-!? Who goes there!?"

"Aye," you raised your hand, making yourself known, "I have to excuse myself for the day," you tapped your head, slightly wincing, "Brain damage."

You father cooed at you sweetly followed by a slap at the back of your head. You yelped, internally cursing him.

"The hell are you doing here, then? Go to your room!"

.

.

When the sun rose, you did your morning routine: Taking a shower, cooking breakfast and waking your father up, breaking his back in the process. Using the curse you possess to your advantage, he will heal eventually. Not a scratch left!

While making your way towards PK academy as the blistering cold of early morning breeze stings your skin, you almost bumped into the boy with the peculiar hair accessory.

He's not really hard to miss.

Still sticking to your initial plan, you did your best to avoid his line of sight and his attention; Quietening your footsteps and hiding behind unsuspecting students and pedestrians. You're successfully getting closer to your destination undetected but you didn't manage to escape from certain guy with a prominent butt chin.